Nixon Medical Employee Reviews

A day of work at Nixon you'll be concentrated on doing production.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 5, 2019
3:48 PM to 4PM is the first break, 6:28 PM to 7PM is lunch and 8:48 PM to 9 PM is the last break on the 2nd shift. Thursday and Friday we have music on since is almost weekend we enjoy music.
Pros
You can have a day where you find yourself in a place where everyone treats each other like family, we share and have fun.
Cons
No cons at all
Helpful in my journey
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJune 5, 2019
Fulfilling, but very stressful. I would have liked a better work/life balance. This role taught me a lot about preventative maintenance of older machines
Management really only care about themselves
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXMay 2, 2019
Management that seem to look out more for themselves and give false promises and don't have your back. You work long hours and all they have to say is work longer and harder.
Pros
Some of the people who work there are nice.
Cons
Work way to long and they don't keep their word.
Don't waste your time
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 6, 2019
The WORST place to ever work at. The only pro is you get paid weekly. Other than that management is a joke, and you don't get paid enough for the products you have to handle.
Terrible
Production Worker 2 (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEMarch 30, 2019
Terrible management. In new castle de plant verry poorly ran. And a lot of favortism nothing is ever in order. Not enough diversity hr is terrible. Ask a ? They never know the right answer
Production
Garment Dept. Metricon Operator (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 24, 2019
• Operated laundry rail system (Metricon)
• Operated laundry folding machines
• Inspected final products prior to packaging
• Packaged and sorted garments for distribution to our customers
• Maintained quality production standards
Service Manager
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a very good family owned company with core values and a core purpose. A typical day at Nixon as a Service Manager consist of providing outstanding customer service by checking emails to communicate with customers, changing product par levels, adding and reducing lab coats, and product such as gowns, sheets, blankets towels etc. SM's also support their team of Route Service Reps who drive the trucks and service the accounts. The day's are very busy and there is never a dull moment. Pay is good with the carrot of quarterly bonuses as a plus. Car allowance for your car note payment and your own personal fuel card is golden. If you like to work and hustle Nixon is the place for you.

Pro's: Constant Growth very good job stability.

Con's: Sometimes the obstacles are very hard to overcome, such as equipment breakdown's which create product shortages, which really create a lot chaos.
Work
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
If you like getting up early and working long hours (10-14) either inside a hot/cold building or out running a route then have at it. Benefits are probably the best thing about the company.
Corporate
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
There is a steady work flow at Nixon Medical and the team of associates all bring their best everyday. The best part of the job is the people, everyone is friendly and professional. The management staff are fair and easy to work with. Do your best and you will be rewarded, room for growth in a growing company.
A Great Place To Work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great place to work and each associate appears to be dedicated to the core purpose of growing and creating opportunities that enrich each other's lives.
Great Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
It's a great place to work with a lot of job security and opportunities to get promoted. The people are friendly. We also have a culture where associates are able to make improvements to their jobs which creates ongoing learning.
Service Manager New Castle
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
I am a Service Manager and have held many roles within Nixon. There is much freedom when it pertains to planning your day. The importance of seeing your customers and spending time on the road with your team does not go unnoticed. I have learned so much over the past 8 years and Nixon promotes self development inside and outside of the company.
The last job you will ever need
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VADecember 17, 2018
I have been with Nixon Medical for 12 years and it is the best job I ever had, It feels like running your own business and you are provided all of the tools you need to be successful, but with that its up to you to bring your talents, work ethic and desire to succeed. As we grow I have seen many associates advance their careers and enrich their families lives.Our company's core values are Respect each other, Give your best, Deliver on commitments, Act safely and Always Do the right thing . I manage a tenured team in Virginia and they take great pride in living up to these values and their customers will tell you the same thing ".We are all about Service"
Suggestion
Senior Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 17, 2018
Nixon medical is a place of that need a strengh.You have to work hard to satisfy the customer. I am not really appreciate the management,but they always what they can do.It doest march like with want,but we do with that.They don't update the job, we have to do something with hand or pen.
work place
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
I really enjoy the people I work with and the fact that my input is not just thrown to the wayside. My typical day starts at 7:30 and goes until 4:30 or 5:00. I have learned a lot about how this type of business runs and have been taught a lot from the managers. This is also ways to grow withing the company. the associates here are great to work with.
Nixon Medical an outstanding place to start or continue your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a growing organization that is focused on providing outstanding service to their customers. Inside the company the leadership team follows and believes in its core purpose and values. The company prides itself in delivering a balanced home/work life where work ends when you leave the facility. The culture is fantastic and is truly a company I would recommend to friends, family and others. I've worked at large and small companies in the past and Nixon Medical separates themselves from the others in how they treat their associates, regardless of position or location.
Nixon Medical
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 17, 2018
A growing company that instills it's core values. Good benefits, Good pay for associates, needs too compensate middle management better. They work too hard for the salary they receive. The company is moving in the right direction with it's work culture, has a great future and will be a leader in this industry.
My Job Experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Everyday there is something new to learn. Everybody is always helpful if you have a questions. Management takes the time to listen to what you have to say and work with you on finding solutions to any issue. The customer is always important for the business but so are the employees and Nixon values its employees. The hardest part of the job, I would have to say, is the amount of calls that come in and that you feel bad missing, especially if you are working with another customer for an extended period of time to resolve an issue. The best part of the job is having a friendly and helpful staff to help shoulder the load and work together.
Collections Associate
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
My day is started great because everyone is friendly and says good morning. I enjoy my work because I am never micro managed and given freedom to manage my workload. The best part about my job is the location, benefits, work hours and all weekends off.
service
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 17, 2018
Nonstop complaints from our associates and our customers about not having product and the quality of the product being received is adequate at best. Everything is always broken down. We are expected to meet goals and achieve certain criteria but when don’t have working equipment, how can we be expected to succeed. This issue has been going on for over a year now and has not improved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nixon Medical. Our community is ready to answer.