Nixon Medical Employee Reviews in Cleburne, TX

Management really only care about themselves
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXMay 2, 2019
Management that seem to look out more for themselves and give false promises and don't have your back. You work long hours and all they have to say is work longer and harder.
Pros
Some of the people who work there are nice.
Cons
Work way to long and they don't keep their word.
work place
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
I really enjoy the people I work with and the fact that my input is not just thrown to the wayside. My typical day starts at 7:30 and goes until 4:30 or 5:00. I have learned a lot about how this type of business runs and have been taught a lot from the managers. This is also ways to grow withing the company. the associates here are great to work with.
Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
Excellent company culture that truly care about the individual. Growth exponential is phenomenal and opportunities for advancement are highly abundant.
Service Manager
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical provides a great work environment where you can grow and expand. You not only have a chance to move location you also have an opportunity to grow your career. You can plan for a better future.
Great job
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
I cant say i have a hard part of my job mangment here listen and trys to help as much as possible if needed great team support my day is just do what task needed your not under stress realy
Strong Company Culture at Nixon Medical
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical has a strong culture because the core values - Respect Each Other, Give Your Best, Deliver on Commitments, Act Safely and Do the Right Thing - are demonstrated and committed to by every associate in the company.

Ideas to improve tasks and processes are encouraged and accepted as part of the continuous improvement culture.
Great culture of valuing the associate and career development
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
Work/life balance is a priority. There are some long hard days, but those are not the norm. Also, Nixon Medical is a safe place to grow and develop in ones career. There are plenty of opportunities if one is willing to look and volunteer. The company core values are exemplified the best of any company I know or have worked for.
Territory Sales (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 17, 2018
I can honestly say I feel valued and enjoy what I do and the company I represent. Communication is easy and frequent amount managers and across business segments. It's easy to work for a company that truely cares about it's employees as well as its customers. I am happy to represent Nixon because they stick to their core values and really make you feel like you are part of the team. Regardless of your role, your opinion is always important and they are always looking for opportunities to improve.
Company values Associates
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXOctober 19, 2018
Organization promotes and lives by their Core Purpose and Core Values. The company believes in their Associates and gives them the power to make changes and improvements through their Continuous Improvement culture. At Nixon Medical you are treated as family.
Pros
Great benefits