Nixon Medical Employee Reviews in New Castle, DE

Don't waste your time
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 6, 2019
The WORST place to ever work at. The only pro is you get paid weekly. Other than that management is a joke, and you don't get paid enough for the products you have to handle.
Terrible
Production Worker 2 (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEMarch 30, 2019
Terrible management. In new castle de plant verry poorly ran. And a lot of favortism nothing is ever in order. Not enough diversity hr is terrible. Ask a ? They never know the right answer
Pros
Cons
A Great Place To Work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great place to work and each associate appears to be dedicated to the core purpose of growing and creating opportunities that enrich each other's lives.
Great Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
It's a great place to work with a lot of job security and opportunities to get promoted. The people are friendly. We also have a culture where associates are able to make improvements to their jobs which creates ongoing learning.
Service Manager New Castle
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
I am a Service Manager and have held many roles within Nixon. There is much freedom when it pertains to planning your day. The importance of seeing your customers and spending time on the road with your team does not go unnoticed. I have learned so much over the past 8 years and Nixon promotes self development inside and outside of the company.
Nixon Medical an outstanding place to start or continue your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a growing organization that is focused on providing outstanding service to their customers. Inside the company the leadership team follows and believes in its core purpose and values. The company prides itself in delivering a balanced home/work life where work ends when you leave the facility. The culture is fantastic and is truly a company I would recommend to friends, family and others. I've worked at large and small companies in the past and Nixon Medical separates themselves from the others in how they treat their associates, regardless of position or location.
My Job Experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Everyday there is something new to learn. Everybody is always helpful if you have a questions. Management takes the time to listen to what you have to say and work with you on finding solutions to any issue. The customer is always important for the business but so are the employees and Nixon values its employees. The hardest part of the job, I would have to say, is the amount of calls that come in and that you feel bad missing, especially if you are working with another customer for an extended period of time to resolve an issue. The best part of the job is having a friendly and helpful staff to help shoulder the load and work together.
Collections Associate
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
My day is started great because everyone is friendly and says good morning. I enjoy my work because I am never micro managed and given freedom to manage my workload. The best part about my job is the location, benefits, work hours and all weekends off.
Great Culture and Business Model
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Great business model and a great people-centric culture. Lots of growing pains, but these are good problems to have. Genuine opportunity to grow for those willing to invest in themselves.
Room for growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a strong stable organization focusing on growth for the organization and individual associates. For individuals who are willing to put in the effort, there is a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Good Place to work
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Weekly paycheck , good benefits company pays about 70% then give you $ towards your deductible. I don't have to worry about losing my job the company is very stable and is continuing to grow.
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great choice if you want to be a part of a winning team, with a culture that emphasizes growth and continuous improvement. We value our associates and encourage them to always look for ways to continually improve themselves personally and professionally.
Great Company
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon is a great company, there are many reasons I would recommend Nixon as a place to work but most importantly I would say it's because of the people.
Meh
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
I get home at a decent time. Benefits have gotten progressively worse over the years. Definitely needs to be overhauled. Don’t like how service reps build routes only to have routes revamped and revenue taken away. VERY demotivating.
Nixon is a lean and efficient company
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
I have been with Nixon for many years. Nixon is a lean and efficient company. Everybody's efforts or lack of efforts are noticed so If you are an internally driven person you will be a recognized contributor to the growth of the company and advance personally and professionally.

The company continues to grow and new opportunities are constantly available. Most everybody is friendly and works towards a common goal of making sure our customers are happy while keeping Nixon profitable at the same time.
Best Place to Work!!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great company!!! What make sit so great? The associates!! We are all one team built on a solid culture that we wall do our bets to live by.
Stability and Growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
One of the best things about working for Nixon Medical is the stability. The company continues to grow and expand creating more jobs and opportunities throughout the organization. I talk to a lot of job applicants and is surprising to me to see the amount of times associates are displaced from their careers due to company downsizing or insolvency. It's nice not to have that concern.
My Career with Nixon
Territory Sales (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical has provided me with an opportunity to continue to progress as a working professional. I can now see myself as a leader at home, in the community, and in the workplace because of my experiences here with Nixon Medical.
Strong culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Very focused company. Very strong culture. A typical day at work involves group huddles to set priorities for my day. We focus on helping each other get thru areas where we become stuck. It is a very positive work environment.
Great Culture, room to grow!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon is a great Place to grow and learn. The management team clearly values their associates, and their are more than ample opportunities to advance. The culture of Continuous Improvement is exciting since there is trust for the people closest to the job to make improvements. There have been some questionable decisions made regarding medical benefits over the last 4 to 5 years that are the only issue I have with the company. Healthcare market costs have increased and I feel the quality of the medical benefits has decreased significantly while the cost to associates has increased significantly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nixon Medical. Our community is ready to answer.