Nixon Medical Employee Reviews for Manager in New Castle, DE

Great Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
It's a great place to work with a lot of job security and opportunities to get promoted. The people are friendly. We also have a culture where associates are able to make improvements to their jobs which creates ongoing learning.
Nixon Medical an outstanding place to start or continue your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a growing organization that is focused on providing outstanding service to their customers. Inside the company the leadership team follows and believes in its core purpose and values. The company prides itself in delivering a balanced home/work life where work ends when you leave the facility. The culture is fantastic and is truly a company I would recommend to friends, family and others. I've worked at large and small companies in the past and Nixon Medical separates themselves from the others in how they treat their associates, regardless of position or location.
Great Culture and Business Model
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Great business model and a great people-centric culture. Lots of growing pains, but these are good problems to have. Genuine opportunity to grow for those willing to invest in themselves.
Room for growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a strong stable organization focusing on growth for the organization and individual associates. For individuals who are willing to put in the effort, there is a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great choice if you want to be a part of a winning team, with a culture that emphasizes growth and continuous improvement. We value our associates and encourage them to always look for ways to continually improve themselves personally and professionally.
Nixon is a lean and efficient company
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
I have been with Nixon for many years. Nixon is a lean and efficient company. Everybody's efforts or lack of efforts are noticed so If you are an internally driven person you will be a recognized contributor to the growth of the company and advance personally and professionally.

The company continues to grow and new opportunities are constantly available. Most everybody is friendly and works towards a common goal of making sure our customers are happy while keeping Nixon profitable at the same time.
Best Place to Work!!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great company!!! What make sit so great? The associates!! We are all one team built on a solid culture that we wall do our bets to live by.
Stability and Growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
One of the best things about working for Nixon Medical is the stability. The company continues to grow and expand creating more jobs and opportunities throughout the organization. I talk to a lot of job applicants and is surprising to me to see the amount of times associates are displaced from their careers due to company downsizing or insolvency. It's nice not to have that concern.
Strong culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Very focused company. Very strong culture. A typical day at work involves group huddles to set priorities for my day. We focus on helping each other get thru areas where we become stuck. It is a very positive work environment.
Great Company Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great place to learn and grow. Leadership listens and cares about all associates. All associates are valued and empowered to contribute to the success of the larger team.
Great Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Great place to work, great culture. The work can be hard, but everyone works together as a team. Your opinions matter and your encouraged to share opinions and make improvements.
Growth Mindset Encouraged!
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
I am grateful for the opportunity to work for a company that has clear direction and strong values. We are committed to growing as an organization and as individuals. We work hard as a team, expectations are clear, success is celebrated and disagreements are respectful.
Great Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon Medical is a great place to work with great people. The company lives by it's core purpose "To grow and create opportunities that enrich each other's lives."