Nixon Medical Employee Reviews for Regional Director

Great Place to Work!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 17, 2018
Working with Nixon Medical has provided numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth. I love having ownership of my role within the company and the freedom to do the job without being micromanaged.
New manager- awesome team to be a part of.
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Plainview, NYDecember 17, 2018
Awesome place to work, during my on boarding process they trained me for 8 weeks. A lot of teamwork, everyone is so helpful from upper management to the team that reports to me directly. I have noticed that many people have been with the organization for a long time, which shows that they care for their associates. They promote from within and provide continuous training.
Nixon Medical is a great place to work
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 17, 2018
Fast growing and a great work environment.The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business. Professional, hard working, top notch associates and management team.
Great work life balance
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 17, 2018
Great company with a great culture. I enjoy coming to work each day!
I love the people I work with and for. It is a challenging yet rewarding career.
Great Culture, room to grow!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 17, 2018
Nixon is a great Place to grow and learn. The management team clearly values their associates, and their are more than ample opportunities to advance. The culture of Continuous Improvement is exciting since there is trust for the people closest to the job to make improvements. There have been some questionable decisions made regarding medical benefits over the last 4 to 5 years that are the only issue I have with the company. Healthcare market costs have increased and I feel the quality of the medical benefits has decreased significantly while the cost to associates has increased significantly.