Nixon Medical Employee Review

View all Nixon Medical reviews

The last job you will ever need
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VADecember 17, 2018
I have been with Nixon Medical for 12 years and it is the best job I ever had, It feels like running your own business and you are provided all of the tools you need to be successful, but with that its up to you to bring your talents, work ethic and desire to succeed. As we grow I have seen many associates advance their careers and enrich their families lives.Our company's core values are Respect each other, Give your best, Deliver on commitments, Act safely and Always Do the right thing . I manage a tenured team in Virginia and they take great pride in living up to these values and their customers will tell you the same thing ".We are all about Service"

Other Nixon Medical Employee Reviews

Could be better
Route Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 9, 2019
Company has its opportunity if right people are put in place. Could also be a better place to work. I was interview for a position only to find out they hired someone from the outside instead of giving me the opportunity to grow in the company. I believe I interviewed well and have the experience to manage a team.
A day of work at Nixon you'll be concentrated on doing production.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 5, 2019
3:48 PM to 4PM is the first break, 6:28 PM to 7PM is lunch and 8:48 PM to 9 PM is the last break on the 2nd shift. Thursday and Friday we have music on since is almost weekend we enjoy music.
Pros
You can have a day where you find yourself in a place where everyone treats each other like family, we share and have fun.
Cons
No cons at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nixon Medical. Our community is ready to answer.