NJCRI Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 15 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
You’re seeing all 5 jobs at NJCRI because we can’t find any available jobs at NJCRI close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 106 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 14 questions about working at NJCRI. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from NJCRI employees.
Insights from 7 Indeed users who have interviewed with NJCRI within the last 5 years.
My resume spoke for itself, I volunteered there and enjoyed my time there currently looking to work with NJCRI either part or fulltime.
My resume spoke for itself, I ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.