NJOY Employee Reviews

Fast moving, proactive, fun compnay
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 27, 2018
Great organization to work for, fast paced, good training and passionate sales team. Outstanding products, supportive management and staff. Solid work life balance.
Pros
Great products
Cons
Prior bankruptcy
Njoy was a great company to work for
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed my time with njoy. The only reason I left was because the company downsized and offered me a relocation which I could not take because my family was settled in Burbank
Woefully mismanaged.
Sr. Industrial Designer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 18, 2017
Garbage upper management who had no real interest in the market or the products ran the company into the ground. Ended in bankruptcy and mass layoffs.
Start up company
Sales Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 14, 2016
Being a start up, our jobs were undefined. We developed procedures and forms as we went along. It was fun and very demanding
Pros
Nice office, good location
Start up company in relatively new category
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 28, 2016
Travel northeast and southeast regions calling on National Top 180 Accounts. Negotiate all facets of NJOY go to market strategies to buyers, category managers, VP's and CEO's.
Pros
Exciting, fast paced
Cons
Privately held, depend on private funding, travel ~60%
Haphazard environment, many chiefs but not many indians
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2015
Fun environment, but challenging in that there is a LOT going on and not enough support staff to get everything done. Conflicting opinions at the senior management level also leads to a lot of confusion with regards to priorities.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Unclear direciton
Great start up company to work for !!!!
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2015
Typical day at the job was 8am -5pm covered a big territory over 800 accounts placed ordered with stores sold product out of the car and also placed orders with corporate accounts using there back room ordering systems. The sales team was great everyone was very enjoyable to work with when we worked together nothing really hard about the job just get sales in and the job was easy
Pros
expense reimbursement
Cons
nothing really
Fun and competitive job environment
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 12, 2015
Great management and learning environment of the vaping industry. The company has long term ambitions of going public (IPO). If the industry starts to grow again I'm confident they will achieve their goals.

A typical day involved working with one of their national accounts (7 Eleven, Walgreens of Speedway). Product inventory, re-orders, merchandising and building relationships with management.

Then most enjoyable part of the job is closing new business and establishing win/win relationships.
Gian distribution of our brand, was able to build trust with business owner that lead to strong relationships.
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2014
Gain distribution of our brand at retail, was able to build trust with business owners that lead to strong relationship. communicate barriers to entry with management based on what our competition. the hardest part of the job is meeting decision maker and the most enjoyable part of the job is enteracting with people.
Pros
free cell phone, car allowance.
Cons
weak communication from management