NLC Products Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Controller/Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 20, 2018
Great place to work. It appeared all employees where happy and well taken care of. Upper management listened to employee's suggestions and concerns..
Stressfull job with terrible pay
Call center (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, ARAugust 22, 2018
The only good thing about working at NLC are the benefits and a handful of friendly employees. Lots of drama in the workplace. Management looks at good employees that are hardworking as replaceable. Why give someone a raise when you can hire someone else and pay them less seems to be their philosophy. The smarter you are and harder you work the more work they will pile on with no compensation. If you're looking for seasonal work they will pretty much hire anyone with a pulse. With so many managers and micromanagers you never know what to do because of different information from each one. The best advice for working here is to act stupid because you'll still get paid the same but won't be overloaded with the managers work that they don't want to do.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Stressful, pay rate, rude management
Very Casual
Phone Operator (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, ARJune 11, 2018
At NLC Products things can be good and calm and on other days it can get crazy. A normal day you don't really learn anything new. The co-workers are nice and strive to make it a better work place for others. I would have to say the hardest part is when you get slammed with phone calls. Overall its not a bad place to work.
Pros
can leave for lunch
Cons
not guaranteed your 2 breaks, Drama
Lots of Opportunities
Buying Team (Current Employee) –  Little RockMarch 9, 2018
NLC Products has been an exciting place to work. Ideas and communication are encouraged and respected. The challenges are new almost everyday and it's been great to be a part of a team that works together to solve them.
Easy going place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, ARJuly 18, 2017
Worked there several years and not once had a cross word with management. Would gladly work there again. I would gladly recommend people to work there.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, ARMay 24, 2017
Overall good place to work. Wish they paid more and I'd never leave. Lots of different things to do there so it's not just the same thing everyday. :)
Customer centric organization, driven success through excellence in customer service
Manager (Current Employee) –  ArkansasSeptember 29, 2016
Positive values, good ethical business practices and incredibly generous to our military vets! Our center is comprised of several veterans from all branches, families of military servicemen and we are all proud of our country.

Enthusiastic employees that have a winning attitude, dedicated individuals who will work hard & get the job done. A great place to work if you are a "team player" with a positive work ethic!
Pros
Flexible work schedule, many shifts are available, P/T students have also found a balance between work & school
NLC is a great place to work
Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, ARSeptember 29, 2016
Everyone is willing to help each other
Good communication between all departments
good clean work environment
Hardworking people that strive to see this company succeed
I enjoy my job
This company is not as it might present itself to prospective employees.
ART DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 13, 2016
I worked for NLC Products for 2 years until I resigned. It became evident that the management position I thought I had been hired for was not a real position. The owners, shortsighted micro-managers, never permitted the staff to do their jobs. It became a confusing and unacceptable work structure. I saw the firing of several diligent and talented staff members and saw many equally great staff, resign in frustration.

NLC Products has potential to be a vibrant, lucrative business and as managers, we want to contribute our expertise, support the owner’s efforts, and work hard to bring about successes that are the hallmark of our career. NLC hasn’t figured that out yet. There is zero communication and no opportunity to contribute positively. This company lacks vision and is a killer of talent.
Pros
The star ratings won't let me change my rating- Compensation/Benefits were 3 star.
Cons
Prevelant overall sense of defeat
Little to no job security
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, ARApril 17, 2016
I have loved my job for many years. Unfortunately the corporate department does not support it's most loyal employees. There are more people that come through the door for work than I have ever experienced because it is more of a seasonal employment during our busiest time of year (Christmas). I have learned a lot from all of the different types of people who I have been in contact with both good and bad. Most of my co-workers make this a nice place to be most days but the stress of the job is intense and not for a slacker. This makes it hard to keep a positive level most days and when you work hard and are not given the right compensation or accolades to show for it then it makes you wonder why you stay.
Pros
Time off when needed
Cons
Pay is not based on the person's work ethics.
Use to be a great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, ARJuly 19, 2012
When old manager was there it was a great place to work. After she was terminated it went down hill fast. No job security, females are not encouraged to be in management, upper management does not acknowledge job performance. IT manager dishonest as well as new call center manager.
Pros
employee discount on items
Cons
no room for advancement or improvement such as school attendance not encouraged, to much drama, management listens to gossip and does not verify validity of information given.
ENjoyable Atmopshere and Orginized
Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, ArDecember 30, 2011
Working here, I did not want to leave. I looked forward to working each day, not only earning monery, but pleasing customers in the process.
Pros
satisfaction
Cons
seasonal employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NLC Products. Our community is ready to answer.

NLC Products Reviews by Location