The interview process varies, depending on what type of position we are talking about. For salary positions, there is always an in-person interview designed to understand your professional history and how you work. For hourly positions, there is typically one in-person interview that is preceded by the testing process. For any position, the general approach is the same – we want to understand you and how you fit with us as a company and the position you are seeking.
Although we do not disclose what we specifically ask during an interview, please know that we will not expect you to talk about anything you have not done already. Just come and be yourself. Even more importantly, come prepared with your questions for us as we believe it must be a good fit for both the company and yourself.
October 5, 2019
Aptitude testing general knowledge testing
- How do you feel about going to work each day at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- How do you feel about the future of NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- How much does a production worker make at NLMK?Answered by NLMK USA
- Why are you always looking for maintenance personnel? It seems you always have an ad running looking…Answered by NLMK USA
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- On average how many hours and days a week are mandatory?Answered by NLMK USA
- How long is the probationary period? When does your health benefits start?Answered by NLMK USA
- Is the drug test hair follicle or urine?Answered by NLMK USA
- How would you describe the pace of work at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- What kind of testing is given when applying for production worker?Answered by NLMK USA