The interview is a great opportunity to see if there is an overall fit – so, bring your questions! It is always good to hear from someone who is genuinely curious and wants to make sure it fits for them as well vs. simply giving answers that sound good.
As far as the concern with the hours mentioned above, every job is different from a working hours perspective and we strive to make the best fits possible. There are no secrets here and we welcome all your questions to fully understand the working conditions.
July 8, 2019
I would recommend union. You have to work rotating shifts but you have better benefits and reasonable work expectations. Salary is expected to be on call 24/7. When I interviewed they asked about my work expectations as salary I told them 40 hours/week because I was taking classes. HR didn't say anything but after you start the company culture informs you that salary is expected to work a minimum of 50 but more like 60 hours a week. I wouldn't have a problem with the hours, but they should be upfront and honest with their expectations in the interview. They figure that its difficult to leave your new job after you find out this secret in the first weeks.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- How do you feel about the future of NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- How much does a production worker make at NLMK?Answered by NLMK USA
- Why are you always looking for maintenance personnel? It seems you always have an ad running looking…Answered by NLMK USA
- What is the interview process like at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- On average how many hours and days a week are mandatory?Answered by NLMK USA
- How long is the probationary period? When does your health benefits start?Answered by NLMK USA
- Is the drug test hair follicle or urine?Answered by NLMK USA
- How would you describe the pace of work at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- What kind of testing is given when applying for production worker?Answered by NLMK USA