The answer posted on January, 15 2017 is our official answer.
August 14, 2017
Because they are treated very poorly
I believe both do have a high turnover for the last two years in Indiana I think we had 80 new employees one year, and 100 the next for a plant of around 250
Great question. We have a lot of maintenance guys that are starting to retire. Ahead of their retirement, we planned to add people to help make the transition better. So, we have been hiring for maintenance people to add to our ranks and also to backfill those that are retiring. Very few leave prior to retirement.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- How do you feel about the future of NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- How much does a production worker make at NLMK?Answered by NLMK USA
- What is the interview process like at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- On average how many hours and days a week are mandatory?Answered by NLMK USA
- How long is the probationary period? When does your health benefits start?Answered by NLMK USA
- Is the drug test hair follicle or urine?Answered by NLMK USA
- How would you describe the pace of work at NLMK USA?Answered by NLMK USA
- What kind of testing is given when applying for production worker?Answered by NLMK USA