Nm Solar Group

Nm Solar Group Employee Reviews

potential to make a lot of money

NM Solar Group is great company but not for me. I already have my career in another job. I'm using this to gain experience and to make some extra cash. You need to go out to knock doors and look for customers and that's not for me. I made some good money from leads and family but the well is running dry. I just don't like the idea of going out and bother families when they are barely getting home from work and that is the prime time you knock. Potential to make lots of money but you have to pound the pavement. I would say this would be a great job for a college student or a retiree.

Awesome company that truly cares about our customers and employee owners

Awesome company that truly cares about our customers and employee owners! If you want to work for the best solar company in NM with great advancement opportunities, ability to make great money while truly doing the best for your customers, NMSG is where you need to be. Solar is a booming industry, there are some really bad companies and some really good companies. NMSG is a great company that is growing very quickly and I believe it is because we only want the people that are here for the right reasons. Unethical individuals will be weeded out quickly.

Pros

100% Employee Owned, best equipment, warranties and people in tbe industry

Cons

100% commission, knocking doors, some crazy customers

Great Employee-Owned Company

Thankful to be part of the great team at NM Solar Group. It can be very busy since there's so much to do but the work is important and the days go by quickly. Great work environment, financial benefits and ESOP opportunities.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Jobs at Nm Solar Group