NMCI Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Great place to start and grow.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 3, 2018
Coming to work at NMCI as a Medical Assistant is very rewarding. Helping patients, getting to know them, assisting them in there needs. Is rewarding enough to fill your heart with joy and that has no price. It makes you feel vantastic. People are so wonderful. My high pasted office is very busy an I love that.

My days are always filled with joy and Happiness. Knowing I'm helping someone and making them smile. Especially when they are in so much pain. Just to get the patient to smile, makes the pain go away just for a moment. My patients tell me all the time. How much they look forward to seeing me. That is why I have been at this company so long.
Fun environment to work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 25, 2017
I love my job, I believe any work place requires you to work hard and do your best. NMCI has a really friendly environment. Managements are doing their best and try to help you if you are willing to learn. I love working here because our patients are kind and friendly.
great providers
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 2, 2016
I have learned a lot. From rooming patients, billing, pre-certs, authorizations, transport patients to ER when needed. Prepare mothers to be for Delivery or C-sections. Set up for pap exams, auto clave, clean rooms, order office supplies. Schedule patients assist with invasive procedures.
Productive fun place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Daly City, CANovember 7, 2015
call patients to remind appointments, take vitals, room patients, help doctors dispense medications, send out authorizations to insurance, appeal letters, schedule appointments, answers phones, set up patients for treatments, help doctors interpreter in spanish
Medical Administrative
Medical Administrative (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara CASeptember 4, 2014
A typical days at works involves me sorting through mail correspondence and updating my daily spreadsheet and inputting patient data. I am also responsible for overlooking patients treatments and filling out the proper documents for doctors in order to process a request.