Nobel Biocare Employee Reviews

Down hill
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CANovember 22, 2017
The culture at Nobel has changed. Not all for the worst but a cut in resources has made it more difficult to service customers. Also feel that the future is suspect at best.
Productive and Friendly Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAAugust 4, 2017
Nobel Biocare was one of the best companies I've worked for. Not only did they have a title of a reliable and efficient dental implant business, not to mention the foundation of the first founded dental implant, but they really do live up to their name. The company really does their best to avoid straying from perfection. I can't begin to explain how much of a difference great management can make for numerous departments under their command. I always appreciated how healthy and helpful the work environment was for a corporate company. You could be assured that your voice will always be heard. The job requires a great deal of multi-tasking and constant adaption to change, but none-the-less it's an overall fast pace and social job, which I enjoyed. I'll end it with the fact that they're no doubt a great company.
productive, fun workplace, team player
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJuly 24, 2017
It's a great place to work and a lot overtime too. I like working with a lot of people and I also learned a lot of things. they give us free lunch and holiday too.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a
Nice boss
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAApril 26, 2017
Had a great support system from my boss. Coworkers are like family. Clean working environment. New equipment. Their 5s and Six Sigma really turn things around.
Pros
Boss. Coworkers
Cons
Terrific company and training and products to sell
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2017
This was the best company I worked for! New and innovative products to sell. Terrific management and fair compensation. I should have stayed at this company for a longtime.
Pros
Great new and innovative products to sell in the dental implant market
Cons
Large geographic territories
Good company, pleasant environment with minimal exceptions.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJFebruary 23, 2017
The department I worked in was in a powerful expansion phase with a few typical quirks. This company makes a number of great products by sheer force, for two reasons; 1) Every detail is constantly inspected by the FDA, and 2) Vision coupled with competition has honed a fiercely impassioned team of men and women over the years. Unfortunately, my own potential to contribute to the ongoing success of this company was compromised by the shortness of my stay there.
Great Products! Terrible Managers, Bad Company Cluture
Territory rep (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 24, 2016
Team (reps and manager especially) were awful to work with. Double standards for new people, while the favorites could do whatever they wanted. Too expensive to sell in such a commodity market. Mangers are cheap.Only looking out for themselves. Only one woman manager, in the company. Company will work you like a slave with no concern.
Pros
You get paid every two weeks, good products
Cons
Long hours, less pay every year, management and company culture
Went from an industry leader to the supposed implant leader. Training was long and boring, company and manager are extremely cheap
Senior Territory Manager/Miami (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2016
Pros
Cons
All the above
Used to be a fun place to work until Management changed
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAFebruary 25, 2015
New HR department, New upper Management with no idea how to manage, has taken them years to learn the process and still have no idea what they are doing.
Pros
Friendly employees (hourly)
Territory Sales Manager Works Independently to Achieve Sales Goals
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 12, 2014
-Responsible for selling implants, cadaver bone/regenerative materials, and capital equipment products to: Dentists, Dental Laboratories, Endodontist, Periodontists, Prosthodontists, Oral Surgeons
-Develop and implement sales plan for existing and new customers
-Train clinicians and staff members on products and procedures
-Maintain ongoing knowledge on products, technologies, and clinical studies
-Present for procedures in clinical settings and Operating Room to ensure proper use of products
-Host and lecture Continuing Education courses
-Organize and attend sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows
-Work independently from home office or out of personal automobile
Good company good products
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2014
Good company good products.
Pay well.
Alot of training
Good culture
Demanding
IT (Current Employee) –  CAJune 8, 2014
Its a good place to work, unfortunately headquarters is in Zurich and upper management are moving all positions to Zurich and there are no opportunities to grow in US.
Pros
Travel, good colleagues, benefits
Cons
Very political, centralized in Zurich
Great company with good advancement
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Great company with good advancement and benefits. Traveled extensively throughout USA and supervised a direct selling sales force of 50+
Pros
Sales advancement and management
Cons
Extensive travel
New and fun experience.
Quality Assurance Customer Returns Inspector (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CADecember 19, 2013
Start early in the day. Processing returns inspector, inspect returned packages from customers. Management is norm for a large company. Fun fast beat environment and co-workers make day go by fast. Hardest part of job learning new skills. The most enjoyable part of the day is doing a good job.
Pros
start early and finish day before rush hour traffic.
Cons
A bit far.
Typical Fast Pace Corporate
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CADecember 4, 2013
embrace change and challenges; enjoyed helping customers in all walks of life
Pros
Annual Christmas lunch
great hourly personnel. . ok benefits
CNC Milling Cad Cam operation (Current Employee) –  Mahwah, NJNovember 14, 2013
I really enjoyed working at Nobel. I learned a lot got to travel and gained alot of knowledge.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Management is horrible, Undercover racism
The company that orginated and founded the dental Implant.
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAOctober 25, 2013
Huge brand recognition with this company. Great solution based consultative sales approach.

Swiss Company with much of there marketing and strategies coming from Europe, not the US.
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAOctober 10, 2013
The position of a Customer Support Representative was based in a Call Center that consistently provided 5 Star Customer Support. Co-workers always worked as a team to get orders placed in a correct and timely manner in order to gain our customers loyalty and repeat business.

As a Customer Support Rep it was our responsibility for processing orders for dentists, laboratory technicians, purchasing agents, dental auxiliaries and Nobel Biocare Sales Representatives through in-bound phone, fax, mail and e-mail. Assured orders were correct and accurate, gave special pricing such as discounts, shipping information and documented product complaints in accordance with company guidelines per FDA and OSHA regulations.

Kept abreast of current products and procedures as required by company standard operating procedures.

Hardest part of the job was sometimes making a management decision with little or no supervision. (Keeping the customer satisfied and problem solving)

The most enjoyable part of this job was satisfying the customers needs and hearing how much they appreciated our help.

Worked for Nobel Biocare for 14 years started as a Government Customer Support Rep for 10 years dealing with over 200 accounts world wide. The last four years still handled Government along with civilian customer accounts.
Pros
Customer Support week, Team Day, Department Pot Luck Lunches, Annual Company Holiday Luncheon, Company Appreciation Lunches
Cons
Not much job advancement
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAAugust 29, 2013
Arrive at my cubicle and turn on my computers and other equipment in order to begin the workday. I( make sure I have a note pad readily available so if notes needs to be taken I can be prepared, and then I log into the phone and began taking calls from customers and answering questions, processing orders, or making changes to customer accounts. I've learned to always be patient and considerate when assisting a customer and although they may not be right, but to give them the benefit that your are attentive to there needs. I feel Managers at Nobel needs more training in promoting and adhere to policy and procedures, and the hardest part of being an employee at Nobel is trying to grasp the entire technical aspect of there products and the most thing I enjoyed is everyone willingness to help
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Management training
Over worked and under payed
Employee (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAFebruary 25, 2013
Poor upper management with no comprehension of how to run a manufacturing facility. Decisions are made without input from the local management.

No job security.
Pros
beautiful yorba linda facility
Cons
no value put on employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nobel Biocare. Our community is ready to answer.