Noble Research Institute, LLC

Noble Research Institute, LLC Employee Reviews

United States17 reviews
A very lovely place that felt welcoming and a joy to work for. Co-workers were friendly and accommodating. They are very involved with the community and have plenty of activities to raise worker happiness.
Pros: Depending on which group you are in, the working hours can be good/flexible. 401k and employer contributions are good. Insurance and benefits are good, but not as good as they used to be.

Cons: The pay isn't very good unless you are in admin or a big wig. Lack of communication and poor management in some groups. Wasteful spending, throwing out things that are still good, some of the work trips seem useless. New policies or ways to do things seem to take up more time or are just useless. Your pay doesn't change based on how well or poor you work.
Great place to work for. Location is not ideal however and compensation can be improved. People are helpful and is a great place to intern. Great opportunity.
I was able to work side-by-side with scientists in research projects to make the experiments were well executed.
I was responsible for extracting and filing plant samples with various tools.

Through my internship, I gained knowledge of how my background in biochemistry and molecular biology can be used in research
Pros
Expanded on my background of molecular biology and biochemistry.
Cons
None!
Good management and work environment. Pay was decent, and company incentives were ok. Noble has a very family like culture everyday. Depending on your job, there’s no telling what you may be doing.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Good work/Life balance. The place used to be great to work at but that changed about 5 years ago. Compensation was decent appropriate for midwest. The institute used to have good employee perks such as free exercise classes during lunch hour.
excellent world class researchers and top notch equipment. Overall if ardmore wasn't super in the middle of nowhere I would love to build a career there.
I had a blast working there the environment is very friendly and I would strongly recommend the experience to any of my colleges. The work load is exactly as was described to me in the interview.
Pros
Cheap lunch, Good pay, Friendly Staff
I enjoyed working here. Good place to work.
You have a career advancement opportunities for certain positions as well. You can have a good work-life balance.
You are constantly learning new things in short periods of time. Fast paces on your toes kind of environment. Have to be able to withstand hot temperatures.
Pros
Cafeteria provided breakfast and lunches
Loved the work this foundation was engaged in but the departmental animosity and rivalries were a tough thing to deal with as a new employee. There was a recent director change that caused a lot of waves in the past that hadn't healed and some strife with a long history when I arrived there.
Pros
Great campus, rural workplace, good benefits
Cons
Departmental strife, Middle Management
Great company, believes in teamwork, enjoy being there! I work for a great area and I am told I am appreciated daily. It doesn't feel like working because it a great place to be.
very good company to work for
the work environment is ideal and the co-workers are great
This is an agricultural research foundation that cooperates with the industry and improving the land in Southern Oklahoma. The employees and the research done here is the best.
Pros
positive and elite research
This was a place for today's scientist to create tomorrows future. but it was all centered around plants and agriculture. best job ever
Pros
it payed very well and i learned a lot.
Cons
it's only a seasonal job
I loved working for the Noble Foundation. The Noble Foundation provided my housing and paid for my travel to and from Oklahoma for the internship. They also took us out to lunch once every month to see how our experience was going. Culturally, the internship was a great experience for me. I enjoyed going to a whole new section of the U.S. This position was only for a summer, but there was definitely room for advancement if you put in the time and effort. I would love to work for the Noble Foundation again someday. The management was very involved in all of the scholar's projects and were always helpful if we ever had a question. Also, the Noble Foundation held a summer league of volleyball and basketball so that there was always something to do after work during the week.
Pros
housing provided, excellent management and co-workers
Cons
only a seasonal position.
Great people, great organization, great supervisors. People really enjoy working there and love their job.
Pros
great benefits, and good pay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noble Research Institute, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
1.3Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Noble Research Institute, LLC Reviews by Location