NOLAN REAL ESTATE Employee Reviews

Bad company
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 28, 2019
Bad company with a fake open door policy. When they say open door they mean so you can either walk out or get put out. You Express your honest opinion on anything and they will fire you.. also London house apt is literally filled with roaches
Fun And Fantasic Work Enviroment
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2019
I am currently with NOLAN. I have been employed for a short time and already love it! They offer a lot of support, decent training, and a wonderful pay rate! I wish I had started with them earlier. My co-workers are fabulous and want nothing but the best for you. I feel like I have finally found the company i plan to stay with!
Pros
Lots of support, really good compensation
Cons
Possible long hours (
Horrible company
Leasing Manager/Bond Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 11, 2019
Horrible company. Their morals are non existent. They will lie to your face. They are very good at making it seem like a family atmosphere, but that quickly dwindles.
Nolan review
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXDecember 12, 2018
Nolan realestate gave me an opportunity and I made the most of it. Unfortunately I hit my ceiling at maintenance supervisor and there is no other opportunities for me to advance.
Pros
Stability
Cons
No advancement
Unprofessional Corporate Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 3, 2018
Very unsupportive management. Not a good work atmosphere at all.
My Team and I hung in their because of each other; not because of the company. I do not recommend them to anyone. Save yourself and go with any other management company in the universe!
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Awful Regional Manager
Good people to work with.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSJuly 24, 2018
Maintenance teams at every property seemed to work well together and always provided materials and information for me to efficiently complete my work.
Pros
Great company, good pay and benefits. Good people.
Cons
Drive distance, for me.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 28, 2018
This is a great place to work......but it has its far share of cons i learned alot when i started working for nolan.if you work here u better have a back up plan at all times
Pros
Nice friendly co works
Cons
Upper management
Fun worplace
A/P Clerk (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSOctober 16, 2017
Nolan is a fun place to work while providing the tools to get the job done, Management at Nolan is always there to provide support and knowledge, along with the weekly game of cards at lunch!
Fun easy going
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Mission, KSJuly 18, 2017
Good place to work,however work hours are long, you pay for uniforms. Commissions could be better. Great management, however working 11 days in a row is not fun
Stay away
Maintenance/Make-ready (Former Employee) –  League City, TXApril 11, 2017
No job security. Some employees receive preferential treatment. NO overtime. Any extra hours, employee has to leave early on Friday to stay at 40 hours. If overtime has to be paid, it is deducted from the small quarterly "bonus". Good insurance benefits, but can be tricked out of them.
Benefits
Cons
No overtime, property manager uncommunicative. NOT a family atmosphere at all.
Stay Away
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2017
Fear motivating higher ups, horrible pay, and HIGH HIGH turnover due to the fear motivating from our "leaders". No room for advancement unless you live in Houston. They do not pay your bonuses, will hold them as another fear motivating tool.
Pros
birthday off
Cons
horrible compensation compared to other management company, you will be yelled at and talked horrible too
Good Company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 9, 2016
Great people to work for! Had a good time working there! Learned alot! They helped train me and get me spun up on what I needed to know!
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Not the highest pay
Great company to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2015
I loved working with Nolan Real Estate because they gave me the tools that I needed to be able to be an effective decision maker for the properties benefit. They gave straight forward goals detailing expectations that needed to be met and took suggestions from myself and my team to be able to accomplish.

The most enjoyable part of my job was to see the beneficial changes that occurred; not only financially but also in the community spirit.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
Repetitive reporting
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Grain Valley, MOJune 29, 2015
I absolutely loved working for Nolan, I loved my property and my staff. Even my residents were awesome! Unfortunately, the property sold and the owners had their own team.
Fast pased work environment.
Accountant/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Leawood,KsMarch 31, 2015
The job was interesting but the atmosphere was difficult to be in. The atmosphere had a lot of gossip and making others feel less.
Pros
flex time.
Cons
atmosphere, not much training.
Leasing Manager
Leasing Manger (Current Employee) –  Overland ParkDecember 31, 2014
A great company to work for and be a part of. Advancement opportunities are nearly non-existent and there is no room for growth. If you are good at leasing the management will not let you advance to improve your skills in other categories as they want you to do what you already know. The owners are wonderful and the pay is decent. You do not receive regular raises here and consistency is hard to come by. The people you find homes for make you want to stay at this job forever.
An absolute joke!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 5, 2014
Don't even waste your time. No one knows what is going on and the organization is a complete mess. They set their managers up to fail and do NOT look out for their employees.

Managers are set up to fail from day one. They want someone in place until they free up some resources with the support team and when they are available, they fire the manager put in place.

There is a reason they have been through 12 managers in the last 2 years. Don't waste your time or believe the dream that they will see you of a legit company who values their employees. Not the case!
Pros
My onsite team was awesome!
Cons
Disorganization, Upper Management COMPLETE DISCONNECT
Its one of the best company to work for, !!
Assistant Property Manager/ Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 17, 2014
It has been an absolute pleasure working with them... Too bad they have been bought out
Pros
professionalism
Cons
located in TX
Awesome Company and Wonderful Job!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 28, 2014
If my husband hadn't received PCS orders to move, I hope I would still be working here. This was an amazing apartment complex with great coffee and friendly staff. Customers were nice, meeting so many people was always interesting and overall I would recommend that if you get the chance to work for Nolan, take it! We went to Austin, TX for training, got tons of bonuses (incentives for meeting/exceeding goals) and management is fantastic!
Pros
Great Coffee, Incentives and Benefits!!!
Cons
I have no cons. This truly was my favorite position!!
How's work
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  League City, TXDecember 16, 2013
Normally clock in first check to see if we have any work orders or make readies need to be done. Then have a cup of coffee and talk to co-workers. The company is a fairly new company so its a lot of re-adjusting to. Co-workers are fair, kind, and courteous very, very helpful to others. Hardest part of the job, not really any hard part just keeping track of everything on hectic days. Most enjoyable part is just seeing everybody happy.
Pros
bonus check every month
Cons
overtime shortage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NOLAN REAL ESTATE. Our community is ready to answer.