Noland Health Services Employee Reviews

Absolutely terrible wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALNovember 18, 2018
Unprofessional, childish, irresponsible staff I've ever met. I would never ever place my love one here. Secretaries think they can talk to staff anyway they want to, lazy nurses, and poor structure.
This place should be reported to the state and shut down. Sorry people who have no business in the medical field.
Pros
Absolutely no pros
To the Point
HR COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 15, 2018
Noland is a long term care facility for patients that are too ill for a regular hospital stay. I was always taught that if you cannot think of something nice to say, better not to say anything at all.
Nhs at rmc
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALNovember 10, 2018
HORRIBLE place to work. Management is HORRIBLE. Some of the nurses are LAZY. DCS shows so much favoritism. Too much drama and mess. They allow people to stay employed after physically assaulting patients. The turn over rate is HIGH. A lot of attitudes. Overall BAD PLACE TO WORK
Cool
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 24, 2018
Great Place to Work, everyone treats you with respect, If there are any questions you need answered, management will set aside time to listen..great place to work.
Pretty good.
GUEST SERVICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Birmingham South Side AlabamaOctober 18, 2018
Residents are warm and welcoming. Saturday work was not my cup of tea. The employees and co workers work well together. The manager was elevated to another position but continued his initial position over myself and my co workers.
Not good at all.
RN SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 7, 2018
This was a poor work place. I have nothing else to say that is good about it only that it was a totally bad experience and the patient care was sad...
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
awful place to work.
Very immature group of people working there.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 2, 2018
You learn to improvise working here if you were not part of a clique, many of the co-workers did not work as a team unless you fit in their group. Management failure to address workplace bullying, drama and inclusion made it difficult to work here.
Pros
Working with the patients in rehab.
Cons
Poor management and work ethics of some of the employees.
Do not work there
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 19, 2018
Poor management!! The DON only care about herself the administrator don’t know the employee names! They are ALWAYS short and they use you to they can’t no more! Nurses work for one day and quit! Some CNAs work for a couple weeks and quick the staffing coordinator is awful! You might have to work EVERY weekend out of a month ! The only good thing is the health insurance! They make you feel so unappreciated for all the hard work you do! They are messy from RNs to RNs supervisors! They don’t offer incentives! You don’t get paid on holidays! I wouldn’t recommend this place to no one!! You report change in your residents your charge nurse look at you like you crazy! Greenbriar is a trash hole and won’t be around long at least the people who running it!
Horrible place to work
Staff Development Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 30, 2018
Management does not consider their staff. They talk down to them, treat them like children, and it is hard to advance. Unless you are 'buddy buddy' with management, you will never advance.
No teamwork
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 28, 2018
The hardest part of this job was working with immature and unproductive co-workers. The hard-working employees did not stay long. The best part of this job was working with the patients.
Pros
location
Cons
management, some co-workers, pay
Sad, intimidating environment
Certified Nursing Assistant, Noland Health Scvs (Former Employee) –  Pell City, ALAugust 1, 2018
The facility was poorly kept, malodorous, management was never visible, and patients were treated poorly. It seemed like a place where elderly people went to die.
Pros
leaving for the day
Cons
working there
Poor Communication
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJuly 31, 2018
I love the company and my Residents but employees were too ghetto and violent. everyday you come to work you are in mess or about to get fired for lies
Not worth it!!
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALJuly 28, 2018
Management sucks, lack of teamwork, nurses think that they're better than techs. Can't keep decent staff so most of the time your overworked. Not worth the pay and never feels like they are appreciative of your help.
Loved it!!
RN Staff (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALJuly 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Noland. The demands of my school schedule made it impossible to continue full-time, but I stayed to work when needed. I love my co-workers and my managers. It is a stressful and demanding environment, but everyone pull together and gets it done.
Pros
very experienced staff, great benefits!!
Cons
tough at times to get lunch break but that's every hospital
Great Company
Director of Admissions, Senior Living Division (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 17, 2018
Noland is a well ran company with great management. They promote a team culture and they take care of their employees. Compensation is comparable to other companies.
Its ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJuly 11, 2018
Need more workers. Don't feel like they appreciate they workers. Need more money. The don treat us like we children. I just feel like it can be done changes
great benefits
Resident Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJuly 8, 2018
I loved working at Nolands because it allowed me to care for the elderly, there was room for advancement and annual raises along with great benenfits were offered.
Pros
benefits package
Cons
short staffed all the time
Not a healthy work environment
Dining Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 6, 2018
Long hours and short staffed. Hard to employee new people in a timely manner. Staff does want ever they want with no consequences. Not a place I would recommend
Stressful, always understaffed. unprofessional
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALJuly 5, 2018
Paid well, decent benefits, unprofessional and inexperienced administration, always understaffed and nurses were very unprofessional and hard to work with. Very stressful and unfair working conditions. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. The bad far outweighs any good.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Practically everything else.
Horrible, Just horrible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 4, 2018
Management sucks big time! The employees and employers are messy and no help whatsoever. You get in trouble for any and everything there. And please don't get pregnant while working there because they are heartless and will overload you with work just like the nonpregnant employees. The pay was okay. Staff overall just horrible. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone
Cons
Overload, unprofessional, heartless

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noland Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9