Nomad Health

Nomad Health Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse10 reviews
United States10 reviews

companynomadgoodpaytravelstaffnursetime

No max has been great mostly. My first assignment had some hiccups during the onboarding, but it’s been pretty smooth since. Pay is good, and I always have someone that can help me when needed. I’d recommend them!

Travel Nurse

It’s ok, I miss having a recruiter. The response time is seriously lacking. They have messed up my pay multiple times and are slow to respond or just don’t respond.

Nomad Health insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals

They cut my pay in half

I signed two contracts and they got the pay wrong and called me saying they were just realizing their mistake and they begged me to work for half my rate. They blamed the hospital and then accidentally confirmed it was them. The management has no accountability. They sit in their office and pass off the repercussions of their actions into the travelers who go out and do the real work.

Cons

Management, fake recruiters

Travel nurses beware

It seemed like a good idea in theory but I will never work with this company again. They are Unprofessional. It takes weeks to get a response on anything.

Amongst best pay for trave nurses

No recruiters, makes it hard to not have someone to settles issues. You get a “nurse navigator “ who is often slow to respond. But, that being said, you are paid more since they don’t have recruiters

Unprofessional

I will not work for this company again!! They do not support their staff and the recruiters are not knowledgeable at all. No one could even give you information on health insurance.

Very unorganized and unprofessional

I had a recruiter laugh at me during a conference call to fix her mistakes. It takes them forever to pay you when they mess up your payroll. Extremely unorganized! They also do not communicate well with their travel nurses. I’ve had better travel nursing companies. Do yourself a favor and go with another travel company. Would not recommend!

Stay away

Staff is not engaging at all. Mean and insulting to nurses not competent I called the location of a job posted to see if I was interested in the job befor applying I was offered the job and nomad still could not get anything right even after I reached out and got the job myself totally incompetent dotards

Poor Communication

Communication between office and staff nurses is poor and they do NOT stand behind their nurses. Hiring process was excruciating even after the job offer, found out that they still had not completed all their background & reference checks. Office staff is very pushy when they need something from you, however administration will not return calls when you call them.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Poor politics

Very friendly staff, organized, and great nursing support

enjoyed working for this company, it was for a short period of time but they were awesome. very involved with their employees and always available for assistance if needed. the company told you up front what the pay was, housing etc, there was no BS what so ever. i would travel with this company in the future for sure!

Pros

Pay, frequent check ins from company staff, very organized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nomad Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Nomad Health with

Career recommendations for Registered Nurse

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Learn about Nomad Health in popular locations