Nongshim America Employee Reviews

Good Benefits, low pay
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 2, 2019
free meals and full health benefits are nice. Very forgiving management, but awkward work culture. Hardet part of the job was staying motivated to make sales but was difficult to do if there was no real incentive. People are generally nice, but helps if you are Korean.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Low salary
underpaid overworked
West Asian Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 18, 2018
You get a free lunch everyday, but underpaid and overworked. If you do not enjoy brown nosing everyday then this place is not the place for you. Also must like alcohol for promotions.
Terrible place for me.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 17, 2017
This place has high turnover and absenteeism due to low pay and no regard for good people. Most start with a 3 month probation, then benefits start, so if you have a family and need medical insurance right away, you will not get it for 4 months. They only offer a well known HMO medical insurance but no PPO but a low paying plan that most doctors will not take, except small clinics in big city. If you want good vacation time every year, this place only pays for 4 days a year, for the first 3 yrs. I met some good nice people working in production but over all, I would not recommend.
Pros
Free noodles if you like cup of soup.
Cons
Low wages, non-caring management
fun place to work
PRODUCTION-WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 16, 2017
Nongshim is a great work experience you will throughly enjoy, environment is a bit warm due to the business but it's not boring at all, always something new to learn
Great Place
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 26, 2017
This one of the most clean places i ever worked friendy every day you look forward to going to work great attitude from upper management to the janitor works appearance their employs.
Sales Supervisor - Club Sales Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 20, 2017
Good place to work. have state of the art production facility. provide free lunch. full benefit. great bonus. Sales goal is often times stretched beyond possible reach.
Pros
free lunch, full benefits, bi-annual bonus, good salary.
Cons
sales goal is always stretched beyond possible reach.
Productive place
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 9, 2017
Is a Korean food company with different culture about job and organization but was good because I learn different type of management.
The hardest part of the job is the temperature of the work place, they produce noodles and the heat was hard.
employees well thought of
General Admin. Team/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 27, 2017
I enjoyed working here and regret leaving to go back to my previous job.
My position as a administrative assistant at Nongshim was to service the Korean management and employees.
Pros
great incentives and bonuses.
Cons
Korean culture - you had to be Korean to fit in
Good company to get experienced
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 16, 2014
The perks of working for an understaffed growing company, Nongshim offers a great opportunity to get experienced. I was able to experience and observe the full business cycle in my past 3 years here.

The company is a Korean company, so it is hard for none Koreans to survive in the company. The company culture comes from Korea and I see most none Koreans having a hard time adopting to this.

The company's headquarter being in California can also be tough for some people, since the other offices don't seem to be managed as well.

I had a great time working for the company and hope the company grows over time.
Pros
Great experience, great benefits
Cons
Pay isn't on the high side, Korean culture might be difficult, still a growing company
Global Asian Food Company
human resources generalist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 17, 2012
Fast pasted
and challenging work environment.
How to survive in a predominately foreign Korean/Hispanic environment.
Mangement was usually unaccessable so I learned to make decisions that were in the best interest of the company.
Co-workers were tri-cultural and usually pleasant.
Promotional oppportunities for women were rare.
Learned Worker's compensation administration and ran it on my own.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
little time off.