Noodles & Company Employee Reviews

Found 1,314 reviews matching the search See all 1,322 reviews
Comfortable and productive enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INFebruary 21, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Noodles and Company more than any other job I ever had. The management was kind and made the job experience so much more enjoyable and allowed employees to feel comfortable asking questions.
Pros
Reduced food prices
Cons
Few breaks
An okay first job
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Shorewood, ILFebruary 19, 2019
This job is an okay job for people who love cooking and are looking for a first job. This was my first job and it was okay. The pay was minimum wage and the schedule was messy.
Blah
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 19, 2019
Meh, I loved most, but turn over rate was high, I felt like a manager. Why couldn't I make what a burger establishment pays their employee's...We are making decent food, correct...;)
Pros
Free food
Cons
Upper management
Ok
Noodles & Company Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 18, 2019
At first it was a nice place to work, then things changed as far as dress code and other small things. Management was unsupportive and did not back up thier employees during difficult situations. I did not get compensated when minimum wage increased.
Good work experience
Chef (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 18, 2019
A typical day of work would be either prepping for the day then working as a cook or working as a cook and cleaning as a closer.
I learned about food safety and how to work with a full team. The hardest part of the job was maintaining standards during rushes because there was a goal time to have food prepared.
Just Bland.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 17, 2019
Several managers there were inconsistent with scheduling. When I tried to advance I was denied. If one of the managers had a personal problem with you, your hours would be cut regardless of how good of a worker you are and they barely give hours.
Pros
Slow paced 90% of the day
Cons
Barely any hours
Not the best place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 17, 2019
The management was not respectful of employee time. Split shifts make sense for the company but is a waste of time for the employee. Low pay and little to no benefits.
Good restraunt
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNFebruary 16, 2019
I liked working with the company but it just wasn’t my thing it is a good first job the location I was at they were good people and fun to be around never a dull moment the only downfall weekends I was the only person scheduled for a bus boy and I would be swamped all day long and had a very hard time getting cought up
happy place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 13, 2019
noodles isnt a bad place to work but they are not sanitatry there they do not wash there hands they pick up food off he foor they are not sanitized at al and aso they dont use gloves whie they cook
Fun
Chef (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCFebruary 13, 2019
Learned how to cook a lot of dishes while working there. Nothing is too hard to learn. Once you get the menu down like any other fast food, the job should be a breeze
Pros
Cooking/ Great food
Fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Des Peres, MOFebruary 10, 2019
No matter how busy or slow the store was, everyone had to be doing something. If the store was slow, the employees had to clean or keep themselves busy doing something for the store. When it was busy the employees worked together as a team to get everything done at a decent time.
Pros
Hour break if worked a double
Cons
Not always friendly
Fun in the beginning but watch your step!
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 10, 2019
I worked for this company for nearly three years. I watched many coworkers come and go. In the beginning, it's a fun and exciting place to work. But, give it some time, this place will drag you to the pits of he!! and back.
Pros
nobody cares about anything, ever
Cons
nobody cares about anything, ever
Good food, bad pay
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTFebruary 7, 2019
The food at noodles & Company is really good and good quality depending on who was cooking and had good employee discounts. Not a good job to move out on or pay bills with.
Pros
70% off meals during your shift 30% off off shift
Cons
Bad pay
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 6, 2019
A typical day at Noodles and Company
would be food prep, cash handling, inventory management, guest interactions.

the culture was very open, I felt comfortable and I wanted to go to work everyday.

I learned tons working my way up from team member to the Assistant general manager of my original location. I learned how difficult it can be to run a team of 29, writing schedules that work for everyone as well we trying to be on the same page with all of the different and unique minds that I had the opportunity of working with. Also the daily functioning of a restaurant isnt for the weak of heart, it take blood sweat and tears, and an unwavering commitment to the longevity of the business.

The hardest part of the job was learning to deal with team members who weren't cut out to work for us, wither it be from a scheduling issues or personal, having those heart to heart, uncomfortable conversations were hard but it made me a better manager.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my ability to travel and train new team members for new locations along with my own.
Pros
Discounted meals and drink, scholarship incentive
Cons
hours/ days worked
Fun work place if you’re looking for a few hours a week.
Front of house (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 6, 2019
The workplace itself at noodles and company was fun but the hours were inconsistent and there’s not really much room to move up other than being a shift manager.
Pros
Food discount, fun atmosphere
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Good for a first job
Restaurant Team Member (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 4, 2019
Good for if you are in highschool or going to college for part time.Was fun working and helping other people. Good place to learn customer service and helping out customers feedback on food quality.
Pros
free meals
Cons
short breaks
Decent job
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTFebruary 4, 2019
In Missoula the management and staff are wonderful . winter months are slow however. Pay is decent. Mangement definitely works with you on hours and if emergencies pop up.
Pros
Awesome on duty discount and friendly management
Cons
Winter months are slow
Working here sucked
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAFebruary 4, 2019
What a stressful and poorly ran restaurant. Nasty people and even nastier food. I didn’t stay here for to long, and I wouldn’t recommend for a friend to come here at all.
A very fun and productive work environment.
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIFebruary 1, 2019
The staff was very well to get along with and work along side with. A fast-paced work environment with little to no mistakes. A warm and welcoming environment for the staff and customers.
Good place for part time
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTFebruary 1, 2019
A good place for college kids to work or as a first time job. Great food and you get one free meal a shift! Fun staff and always cool new dishes to try.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noodles & Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight