Noodles & Company
64Average

Noodles & Company Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA76 reviews
fast pace
working at noodles and company was simple and easy. I learned all the stations in less then a year and a manager and I would be there only for 2 hours by ourselves and I would be in the back and she would be in front taking orders I would be making all the food, I would be using all 6 burners, making all the food on time.
Na
Its hard work, lots of prep work but its very rewarding in the end its also been a while since i worked here so im not sure if the company is the same.
Fantastic place.
Started as a sautee cook. Moved my way up to shift manager. Great benefits for managers, good pay when starting out. Ability to move up in company. Awesome stuff.
Team work makes the dream work.
Everyone worked hard and together to make sure the job was done. If you needed help other workers would be willing to show you the ropes. The food tastes great too.
Its a good place to work but depends on if managers are nice or not.
I like working ther on somedays when the better managers/ employees are working and on other days it feels kind of dull but all in all its an ok place to work. pay is not that great either i got $9 initially and then after 6 months gor $9.5.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
It Was good
Good no bad experience They’re a good company. To work with and everyone there had a report with eachother and got along as well I really enjoyed working there
unfair and disorganized company
this company is very bias and has a lot of favoritism within it field management team .. They tend to abuse the authority and use and treat people unfairly .
Pros
good for high school kids
Cons
no vacation leave or free meal and limited work hours.
Community oriented and fun workplace.
I'd usually get there whenever I'd be scheduled to start, wear my apron, wash my hands and clock in, start helping co-workers if it's busy, if not I will make sure that everything is restocked, tables are clean..etc. Management is there to give you work whenever it is not busy. Community-oriented workplace culture where birthdays, noodlesversaries, thanksgiving parties, secret Santa.. etc are all celebrated.
The hardest part of the job is that it is vary physically demanding, there's a lot of standing up, walking, lifting..etc

The most enjoyable part of the job is the environment : it is not very professional which means no suits and ties required and managers are very friendly.
Pros
On-duty discount (-70%), employee of the month, gift card rewards, birthday celebrations.
Cons
short breaks, off-duty discount (-30%), physically demanding.
Great work enviroment but has a low wage and only worth working part time
Noodles and Company is busy during lunch and dinner shift. There is a clear road for advancement if you choose to. The hours will be limited unless you enter management as everyone is hired part time and hours are given based on performance and commitment to the job. Time given to training new associates is limited and after three shifts they are expected to be able to do the job with little or no help. Culture is what my store excels at so i feel every day busy or not is a fun experience with the crew. Would recommend but only has a part time job for cheap food and a little extra spending money.
Pros
3 year free lunch. 75% on duty discount. Lower off duty discount. Great Culture
Cons
Bad Healthcare. Part Time.
My experience
At Noodles and Company I learned many things and I was available to develop new skills while working there. The environment was positive and all workers respected each other. I was put in several situations where critical thinking was involved and It was my first management experience. each day felt rewarding.
Simple work place
I was able to work and also have a personal life. The job it self was not hard and opportunistic for advancement. I didn't leave for any reason other than needing to grieve the loss of a sibling. Otherwise i wouldn't have minded staying.
Pros
Hours, accessible, advancing opportunities
Cons
Lunch rush, cranky or snooty clientele
fun job
it was a nice temporary job, and very flexible with hours. I enjoyed getting experience and working with others. I am currently looking for other jobs.
Atmosphere is there, but the organization is not
I loved working at Noodles solely for the people I got to meet while working there. Management wasn't organized at all, though. The way scheduling was done is changed multiple times and the people who schedule can't seem to keep up.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Scheduling
Good work experience
A typical day of work would be either prepping for the day then working as a cook or working as a cook and cleaning as a closer.
I learned about food safety and how to work with a full team. The hardest part of the job was maintaining standards during rushes because there was a goal time to have food prepared.
hi
Excellent noodles and very fresh , no frozen food, everything is made fresh without the use of microwaves. We do not use freezers. Eat fresh, live fresh.
Terrible bullies for just a college freshman.
They don't respect my time or effort. They ostracizes me for empowerment. They don't practice teamwork as a whole. They are a degrading company. Very shameful.
Fun Workplace, Great Atmosphere, good food
Noodles and Co. was a fun workplace and the co workers we're very bright and upbeat. Food was great and you get discounts on the food if you want to eat there. Can get very busy at times.
Pros
good food, great coworkers
Cons
very busy
noodles & Co
A typical day at work was clock in, restock check station, count cashier money. Management was okay. Workplace culture was okay. The most enjoyable part of my job was re stalking the cookies and making fresh rice krispes
tanle
Noodle and Company is great for high school students. fun to work there as well. I like the setting of the restaurant and the employees really work as team.
My Beginning
I spent most of my restaurant years at Noodles &Co.I aa at all of my previous locations advanced quite quickly.I had a wonderful staff and there wasn't much of a turnover..It would be a place I would return to..
Stressful
Stressful job but good customer. Wish the pay rate was a little higher to compensate with stressful environment. Management is another is not very understanding when it come to work and balancing life.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noodles & Company. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Noodles & Company.