Noom Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lack of communication
None (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 6, 2018
My interview with this company was the worst experience ever. The coach did not specify the time zone when I had my 2 interviews. Therefore, I was waiting around for them and they stated they would not reschedule due to the time already passing. Wouldn't you think as an interviewer you would have access to this information? Their reply was all of our times are EST time zone. Very unprofessional.
Fun, hardworking and kind work environment
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  New York StateOctober 15, 2018
I work from home full time, which allows for amazing flexibility and reduces commute time/money. While you're home alone, you never feel alone given the collaborative and supportive culture. Co-workers are just a video or few clicks away and are always willing to lend a hand or share ideas. LOVE the mission of Noom and the culture can not be beat.
Pros
flexible, supportive colleagues, helping users
Cons
Pay could be better, but when you factor in losing commute time, costs, and work clothing, it is worth it to me!
Productive and fun place to work
Remote Health Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2018
Work from home, have learned many things including how to coach users since coming to work for them, management and the workplace culture are amazing!
Pros
Work from home
Nice that is was online
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIFebruary 13, 2018
It was all online so it was easy to get up in the morning since you could just roll out of bed. Typical day you would clear you messges from users and reach out to new members and reach out to old ones checking on their goals. The management made it fun to work there with different emails and video chats
Flexible work opportunity with great team.
Behavioral Health Coach (Remote) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2017
Noom does a good job of selecting a team that will get along well together.
It is a start up which can make for quick changes or transitions in the day to day routine.
The hardest part of the job is increasing caseloads, lack of funds to provide more manpower, and time management to get through the work within your daily hours.
The best part of the job is flexibility in working from home.