Noom Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Fun, fast-pace work environment
Virtual Health Coach (Current Employee) –  At homeDecember 4, 2018
I LOVE the Noom culture and everyone who works there! This is my first virtual job and all the employees were there to help me through it. Everyone is willing to help each other out and that's one of the best things about this job. One con is how stressful it can be with the caseload, but it's nothing you can't handle! It's definitely a great learning opportunity and I wouldn't change it for the world!
Cons
Caseload, stressfull
I love Noom!
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 12, 2018
You really can't beat working from home. But working from home, doing what i love, working with incredible people, really is just everything. I feel like higher up people are always willing to listen to ideas and collaborate.
Pros
Work from home, paid time off, positive work place environment
Cons
Compensation is less than other companies but still pretty comparable for many wellness companies
Very transparent and supportive place to work
Virtual Health Coach (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 19, 2018
Noom is different, but in a good way! The people behind the scenes really care. It is a relaxed but very professional environment. The pace of work is very fast paced and always changing. If you like to just go through the motions, do not apply!
Pros
Very flexible work life. Appreciation for work/life balance.
Cons
Can be a heavy workload at times
Collaborative and Flexible Workplace
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2018
Great place to work! A lot of flexibility in work style and they have a great amount of trust in their employees. Team was very collaborative and full of bright, funny people. Can be stressful and fast paced with a lot of changes. In the end I started feeling disengaged from mission and work due to how much it changed, but overall would recommend.
Kids working for other kids
Behavioral Health Program Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2018
This is a true start up culture, but also the feel of the office. Nothing has structure and the people who work there is constantly a revolving door. This is not good for people looking for something they can do long term.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noom. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about