Noor Staffing
78Above average

Noor Staffing Employee Reviews

United States33 reviews
The staff is very friendly and looking out for each individual worker based on their talents and work history. They are diligent in matching clients and workers and have a multitude of positions at any given time.
Not so many hours and only call when needed. Not so many job options for nurse assistant Im not sure what else to say because its an agency
I am not surprise.
Everyone here is supportive and everyone wants to make money. You work with everyone to do so. It's different from the cutthroat nature of some of the cutthroat staffing firms that exist and you'll find more of a community of wanting more. One day you might be working on a high profile position with a high profile client. Another day you might be volume recruiting, dialing the phone up to 150 times a day. And management trusts you enough to make your own decisions on what's important to work on. The competitiveness in the office is to build each other up rather than cut each other down. This is a great place to be a recruiter.
Solid place to work with solid people. Opportunity to grow if you work hard. Team player mentality is a must. Must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
A day at noors staffing is teamwork,an atmosphere that easy is going and friendly.Fellow staff members are there to help each other to ensure that everyone succeeds.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
If I could I would do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing I really like the fact that you can gain so much work experience doing so many jobs in such a short amount of time
It's a great place to start working as a doorman / concierge.
Is a stepping stone into learning this class of work field and

gaining experience in this work.
Tips not necessary..30-40hrs shifts & a 17 per hr rate.i am honored and delighted for this opportunity. Can't wait to debut my skill set amongst my colleges .
This company is horrible the supervisors do not communicate well also they run scams with their checks you MUST cash your check at the bank nearest to them because they have a “close relationship” with that particular bank! I went to several banks to cash my check and was denied!
Cons
Waste of time not a good place to work not even for a second job
Lies. Management is not to be trusted. It is sad because it could be a great place to work with the proper leadership. That being said they do not do right by employees, contingent workers or the clients they attempt to service.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Noor Staffing?
Work is great excercise for the mind and body. You get to be active on your feet almost the entire shift. You Have guides for each task. It's a certain kind of good to get to have the right to work.
fun learning to cook somethink different every day. getting along with your coworker. being in charge of what you make for the customers an other cooks.
Pros
eating free food other cook makes.
Cons
no healthcare on temp. job.
Multiple work shifts to be picked up and multiple job sites to choose from.
Diverse co workers and no discrimination against anyone.

Full 8 hour shifts
Great environmentThe employees there are like family really organize Corporation I felt like I was a part of the team every day I went to work The multiple clients that I did obtain were liable
It was a temp agency I would refer to anyone looking for temporary work that can lead to full-time employment....................................
............................
The people at this agency is the best part about it. If you're looking for a friendly environment this is the place. Be prepared to shell out for benefits and their is no 401k match.
Great Company to work for if your looking for something flexible and part time. There’s always variety of shifts to work and you can choose how much or how little you work. The staff is friendly and very helpful and professional.
This is great place to work in. Environment is very ffriendly and professional. Has a great learning environment. Co-workers and Managers are very helpful. They have good connections. A good place for career advancement. A great CEO.
Pros
Friendly environment. Helpful people.
Cons
Not any so far.
Good salary great people and the staff is very helpful in all aspects from finding sites to work at to keeping track of hours and pay roll I would recommend working for Noor staffing
Pros
Free meals great salary
Cons
First come first served for work sites
Good company to work for if your looking for temporary work.
Hours are little. No overtime or vacation pay. Don't get comfortable just gain the experience you need.
Is not a bad place to work for. If you know what you doing you won't have a problem working here. Just go in and keep your noise clean. Cause is not easy finding someone to answear your question or finding work. Once your assignment is over.
Pros
job sits
Cons
good luck finding work once your assingment is over.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noor Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9