Noor Staffing

United States41 reviews

Noor Staffing insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Before COVID work was good

Always was a steady supply of work for me to make an average of 40 hours a week. Early schedule so I was home in the evening with my kids. Working at different sights though sometimes was tricky.

Pros

Flexible great schedules

Cons

Different work locations

Human Cattle

This is a staffing agency. All they care about is collecting the fee after you report to the job site. They don't provide you with any support with human resources, site policies, onboarding or finding another position after your assignment has ended. Good luck!

Pros

High hourly wages

Cons

No long-term sustainability

Great pay, but need better consistent hours

Starting pay for a speech therapist is good. But for me contract work provided no upward mobility and you may plateau in your growth. I left because I want to grow as an slp.

Great company and great support

This company has been wonderful to work with. They have flexibility, support, and really care about their employees. I been working here for many years and am so happy to come across this company!

Pros

Remote, supportive, flexible

Speech Language Pathologist

After years at this company you would think they would respect their employees. But, it is always the same thing: fighting for correct paycheck hours, constant emails/phone calls because no one replies, and not being appropriately compensated nor appreciated for your hard work/efforts. Time for me to find a new job!!!!

Pros

For SLP you are placed in a school so never have to see these people!!

Cons

Not professional, disorganized, not compensated fairly, no communication

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Good temp

A good option for temporary work. I am happy with the job offerings and the attention I get from my agent. Overall a good experience and I would recommend.

Lots of opportunities to increase hours

They have a large selection of schools and you are able to increase your caseload, if needed. There is a lot of paperwork involved in terms of billing and their department is not always the friendliest. However, I enjoyed my time here overall.

Pros

Pay, Hours

Cons

Slow/No Response to Emails

Great schools to choose from

This agency has many schools across the 5 boroughs to choose from. They provide a lot of resources to help therapists succeed. There are many agencies out there but this one has definitely been the best for me so far.

Pros

Full time in one school

Cons

A lot of paperwork

ping pong

Not so many hours and only call when needed. Not so many job options for nurse assistant Im not sure what else to say because its an agency I am not surprise.

It's a great place

Everyone here is supportive and everyone wants to make money. You work with everyone to do so. It's different from the cutthroat nature of some of the cutthroat staffing firms that exist and you'll find more of a community of wanting more. One day you might be working on a high profile position with a high profile client. Another day you might be volume recruiting, dialing the phone up to 150 times a day. And management trusts you enough to make your own decisions on what's important to work on. The competitiveness in the office is to build each other up rather than cut each other down. This is a great place to be a recruiter.

Excellent Staffing Service

The staff is very friendly and looking out for each individual worker based on their talents and work history. They are diligent in matching clients and workers and have a multitude of positions at any given time.

Solid place to work with solid people

Solid place to work with solid people. Opportunity to grow if you work hard. Team player mentality is a must. Must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment.

Employee friendly

A day at noors staffing is teamwork,an atmosphere that easy is going and friendly.Fellow staff members are there to help each other to ensure that everyone succeeds.

The Noor Staffing was a great workplace experience

If I could I would do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing I really like the fact that you can gain so much work experience doing so many jobs in such a short amount of time

Great experience

It's a great place to start working as a doorman / concierge. Is a stepping stone into learning this class of work field and gaining experience in this work.

17-20 per hr

Tips not necessary..30-40hrs shifts & a 17 per hr rate.i am honored and delighted for this opportunity. Can't wait to debut my skill set amongst my colleges .

Do not work for this company they are a scam.

This company is horrible the supervisors do not communicate well also they run scams with their checks you MUST cash your check at the bank nearest to them because they have a “close relationship” with that particular bank! I went to several banks to cash my check and was denied!

Cons

Waste of time not a good place to work not even for a second job

Avoid at all costs!

Lies. Management is not to be trusted. It is sad because it could be a great place to work with the proper leadership. That being said they do not do right by employees, contingent workers or the clients they attempt to service.

Work is great

Work is great excercise for the mind and body. You get to be active on your feet almost the entire shift. You Have guides for each task. It's a certain kind of good to get to have the right to work.

each day is a learning experience.

fun learning to cook somethink different every day. getting along with your coworker. being in charge of what you make for the customers an other cooks.

Pros

eating free food other cook makes.

Cons

no healthcare on temp. job.

Very active and responsive to giving work shifts.

Multiple work shifts to be picked up and multiple job sites to choose from. Diverse co workers and no discrimination against anyone. Full 8 hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noor Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Noor Staffing