Noor Staffing
78Above average

Noor Staffing Culture reviews

United States33 reviews
The staff is very friendly and looking out for each individual worker based on their talents and work history. They are diligent in matching clients and workers and have a multitude of positions at any given time.
Everyone here is supportive and everyone wants to make money. You work with everyone to do so. It's different from the cutthroat nature of some of the cutthroat staffing firms that exist and you'll find more of a community of wanting more. One day you might be working on a high profile position with a high profile client. Another day you might be volume recruiting, dialing the phone up to 150 times a day. And management trusts you enough to make your own decisions on what's important to work on. The competitiveness in the office is to build each other up rather than cut each other down. This is a great place to be a recruiter.
A day at noors staffing is teamwork,an atmosphere that easy is going and friendly.Fellow staff members are there to help each other to ensure that everyone succeeds.
Great environmentThe employees there are like family really organize Corporation I felt like I was a part of the team every day I went to work The multiple clients that I did obtain were liable
The people at this agency is the best part about it. If you're looking for a friendly environment this is the place. Be prepared to shell out for benefits and their is no 401k match.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Love working for Noor Staffing Group; Senior management is supportive and encouraging. They are always available when guidance or an opinion is needed.
Typical day at work consisted of answering calls. I learned a lot about the health field.Workplace culture is fun when certain days has themes. The hardest part of the day is dealing with upset consumers.