Noor Staffing Culture reviews
United States33 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 33 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Everyone here is supportive and everyone wants to make money. You work with everyone to do so. It's different from the cutthroat nature of some of the cutthroat staffing firms that exist and you'll find more of a community of wanting more. One day you might be working on a high profile position with a high profile client. Another day you might be volume recruiting, dialing the phone up to 150 times a day. And management trusts you enough to make your own decisions on what's important to work on. The competitiveness in the office is to build each other up rather than cut each other down. This is a great place to be a recruiter.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
See more Noor Staffing reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noor Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 33 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Noor Staffing
- What is the interview process like at Noor Staffing?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Noor Staffing, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Noor Staffing?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Noor Staffing?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Noor Staffing?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Noor Staffing?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Noor Staffing?One person answered
See all questions and answers