Nor-Cal Beverage Employee Reviews

Is a safe place to work
LTO (Lift Truck Operator) (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 31, 2018
Good company to work for i never hade a problem always safe and secure lunch breack on time good fenefits and good inshurance good dental nice people to work with
Great work enviorment
TEAM LEAD / DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 10, 2018
Typical day with Nor Cal beverage is tomake sure all routes were added to each technicians route, andmaking sure attendance was addressed on a daily basis.
Pros
Small work enviorment
Cons
Old bulding
seriouse and productive work envirement
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 24, 2017
very competitive work. place has very competitive pay for all positions in the company, management is not the best. there is a lot of over time daily and in the weekends as well.
Unstable management/upper management
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Great compensation/benefits. Management and upper management not the most stable; high turnover rate for management. Difficult to stabilize positive culture of personnel.
Digital Media Manager (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAOctober 13, 2016
I loved working here. The work was challenging and my co-workers were the best anywhere. The room for advancement isn't quite what you would hope for. But with some hustle and hard work you can climb the ladder.
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 23, 2016
Excellent company to work for with great potential for growth. Plant in Anaheim is in a transitional stage for senior management with should assist in the continued growth. Unfortunately there is little work / life balance for the supervisors and management. this hopefully will change with new senior leadership coming onboard. Very caring cooperate management from the CEO to the VP's and Directors.
Fun place to work & learn!
Office Assistant/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Loomis, CAJuly 10, 2015
I loved working at Nor Cal Beverage for my group of coworkers. I learned loads of new things in Accounts Payable, and about checking in drivers. Even in moments you would think should be stressful, they somehow weren't. You could walk right up to any of the managers and have a pleasant conversation. I got the opportunity to work with a wide variety of people from all over different cities. The drivers, the vendors, the customers, co-workers, etc... We all got along great and would help each other out whenever possible. Not just big things, but the little things too. For example: if I'm getting up to get something off of the printer for myself, and I know someone else just printed something too, I would wait and get it for him/her, and vice versa. I know that is little, but those little things are what add up to making friends at work. Opening the door for someone, offering someone spare change at the vending machine, making a Starbucks run, etc. Great place, great co-workers. They would provide us with free lunches pretty regularly. Permanent employees had the option to purchase beer and tea at a discounted price. Lots of perks if you were an employee, but they still treated the temps great!
Pros
Discounts to employees. Lots of lunches bought by company for us! Very generous!
Cons
No discounts to temporary employees.
Big warehouse with unventilated air
Palletizer Operator (Current Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAJune 8, 2015
Long 8-10 hour shift starting from 0600 with two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. Don't learn anything. Management is not the best. Other coworkers don't get along with each other. Hardest part is when I can't use the restroom when I need to go and when I do go there's only 1 restroom/1 stall
Pros
overtime
Cons
healthcare benefits, management, pay rate
Fast paced environment, for half of the year
Lift Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 15, 2014
Fast paced environment and with lots of opportunities. Need to hire more employees during peak seasons.
Wonderful people to work for in a family enviroment.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Loomis, CAOctober 14, 2014
Working for Nor-Cal Beverage has been an awesome experience.

I am so lucky to have been a part of a team that enjoys working together for a common goal.

This has been the best four years for me, working with people that care about each other and having fun at the same time.

The hardest part is leaving, our branch is closing and we all will be going our separate ways.

Want to know more about Nor-Cal Beverage?

Ask a question
productive and fun fast paced environment
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  AnaheimOctober 17, 2013
I had a lot of fun working there its a grate place to develop your driving skills. Drivers drove single and double forklifts in cold and dry storage while running multiple lines its not for the entry level driver.
I learned alot
Lead Service Technician/ On-call Lead (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAMay 27, 2012
I learned a lot and spent eight years working for them. I had to be on call once a month for an entire week. Some weeks were very busy and some weeks were slow.