NORC at the University of Chicago Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 364 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You're seeing NORC at the University of Chicago jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 777 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at NORC at the University of Chicago have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 75 questions about working at NORC at the University of Chicago. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from NORC at the University of Chicago employees.
Insights from 176 Indeed users who have interviewed with NORC at the University of Chicago within the last 5 years.
They ask you to read a script
Why do i want the job
Why did I want to work for NORC What is my greatest strength What is my greatest weakness
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at NORC at the University of Chicago?Published on May 24, 2021
- NORC at the University of Chicago