Great place to work, room for advancement and development.
Agency Contract and License Coordinator (Former Employee) – Austin, TX – December 26, 2015
• Administered the application of appointments and licensing of over 700 external agents and agencies as well as oversaw their compliance with statutes and regulations.
• Coordinated appropriate producer and other applicable licensing for internal staff.
• Extensive record keeping, data entry, communication with internal and external Sales, Underwriting and Business Development teams.
• Initiated contract setup as well as annual contract/state addendum renewal for over 100 agencies.
• Work closely with Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Underwriting, Finance, Business Development and Information Technology to meet goals and objectives.
• Maintained relationships with various external agency partners and sales teams .
• Research and analyze unique requirements resulting from the appointment process, changes in insurance regulations and internal operational changes.
• Assist in managing sales operational needs, assisting the sales managers and team to achieve sales goals.
• Develop and maintain reports for the sales team and help manage sales data for company reports.
• Effectively managed all system information and database (MIC5 and Oasis).
• Maintained current knowledge of insurance industry trends and changes.
• Ensured all external and internal agents were in compliance in all states.