The customers are THE Worst. Zero respect for the employees. Constantly belittling, harassing you, calling you names and threatening you on a daily basis. Also, little to no work life balance with this company.
Long lines for advancements.
Tha toxic managers that they hire and keep that don’t know anything about retail! Having to make rediculous sales goals when business is soooo slow which in Natick is everyday! Think twice about working here. Most people stay cause of the health benefits. That’s it! You can’t go anywhere in this Co. they just tell u so.
Horrible management, which I'm beginning to see now.
No support from management and not being valued as a true, reliable employee. Favoritism among team members.
The Nordstrom I work for is extremely slow! My hours were cut and so will my benefits. I company needs to follow the times. I’d rather save money with my coupons than customer service. Probably the worse retail store I have ever worked for.
Additional work hours
Because of department management
I would leave because of my managers, they are the ones that make or break your will to work at Nordstrom. If they don't support you, they do away with you as quick as possible.
- What is the interview process like at Nordstrom?33 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Nordstrom?29 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nordstrom? What are the steps along the w…22 people answered
- What are the hours/shifts offered?18 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Nordstrom?15 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Nordstrom about how to improve it?14 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Nordstrom? How many vacation days do you get per year?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nordstrom?13 people answered
- What benefits does Nordstrom offer?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nordstrom?10 people answered