For me, this was by far the customers. They were very spoiled and used to getting whatever they wanted. When the company partnered with TD bank, they implemented a lot of new policies that the customers were not accustomed to and were not thrilled about. The customers would literally harass you on a daily basis, belittle you, call you names and threaten you. They literally had zero respect for the employees. Imagine taking 100+ calls like this everyday. The company was also very aware of the way their employees were treated but did nothing to stop this from happening and chalked it upto just being part of the customer service job.
Almost everything!! Being a manager is OD stressful since you have to manage a team, make sure you get your managerial tasks properly done, AND make your sales goals. The pay is VERY SH*TY IF YOU HAVE BILLS and it is INCONSISTENT.
Everything! Constant worrying about returns taken against your pay even on your days off! Not being able to make any money. Watching managers who get paid take your sales even when it’s slow. Horrible!
Waiting for the customers to come in
Working with such poor management....
Working with the kids they hire
Making your goal and the department goal has to be the most stressful.
Dealing with uncooperative co workers.
Making sure u make your quota every time you work
- What is the interview process like at Nordstrom?34 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Nordstrom?29 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nordstrom? What are the steps along the w…22 people answered
- What are the hours/shifts offered?18 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Nordstrom about how to improve it?14 people answered
- If you were to leave Nordstrom, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Nordstrom? How many vacation days do you get per year?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nordstrom?13 people answered
- What benefits does Nordstrom offer?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nordstrom?10 people answered