Nordstrom Employee Review

Great Benefits
Personal Stylist (Current Employee) –  Corte Madera, CAOctober 17, 2013
Great company to work for. Great benefits! Lots of Opportunity.

Other Nordstrom Employee Reviews

Good place, bad management
Rover/ Shoe Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 17, 2018
It is a fun place to work, if the management is good. The first managers I had (store, department, and assistant department managers) were fantastic! They all cared about the team. All three of my managers changed to different people. The new managers were very poor, and many people left the store. I have heard that currently, all of the workers are new because people do not want to stay at that store. The company is okay, the product is nice, and the people were fun. Environment with the first managers I had was team focused, about having fun, and helping the customers enjoy their time at the store. And unless you are a manager, you WILL NOT be getting a full 40 hours. Only 3 people I knew of at my store were pulling full hours, and they had all been there more than 5 years.
Can be a good place to work at times
Trainer\Processor (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, PAJune 17, 2018
The higher ups are wonderful..but as you climb down the ladder management can either be a hit or miss. Which I believe management should be strong. The whole way up and down the ladder.
Pros
Pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordstrom. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K
42.7K
31.5K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

73out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Nordstrom.