Norfolk County Agricultural High School

Norfolk County Agricultural High School Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Great place to work; great kids, location, and opportunity. Strong salary for public education and excellent students to work with. Atypical environment because it is a school and working farm--open 325 campus environment.
This is a great place and the kids and staff are great. If you love agricultural this is the place to be.
You will learn a lot working with the staff as well as the kids. so take every opportunity that is given to you and enjoy it
Pros
health insurance
I worked at the school briefly when I was a student as part of a work-study program. I worked in the Plant Science department, and tended to the greenhouses and work areas. I de-weeded, organized and supervised the greenhouses.

Coworkers consisted of other work-study students, but only two or three worked at the school. Hardest part of the job was organizing the work rooms. Hundreds of tools, pots, plants, and soil samples...

Best part of the job was working in the greenhouses. Really fun to organize and tend to the plants.
Pros
Schedule, management
Cons
Commute
I currently attend Norfolk County Agricultural High School. I am a senior. I am a peer mentor, I wouldn't really consider this work. It is a volunteer activity
Pros
all
Duties included transporting hay and grain, observing animals for signs of illness and injury, operating tractors and vaccinating animals, also apply medications to cuts and bruises, clipped identifying notches, docked lambs tail, feeding and watering animals, cleaning and disinfecting cages, pens and yards and recorded information such as weight, medications, and ID number.
Pros
good people
Cons
pay
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Norfolk County Agricultural High School?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Norfolk County Agricultural High School. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6