Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews

Education Representative (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDSeptember 6, 2018
Great company to work for with flexibility and opportunities to work remotely. There's always room for growth and ability to be promoted within the company.
Power hungry management, good coworkers and benefits
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 23, 2018
I had been with the company for 3 1/2 years. The company used to be a good place to work. All four levels of my management has changed and it is now a tense, power hungry female management environment. The last year in a half Noridan has also formed there own HR team which is also power hungry and a joke. They will not look out for the little guy and always side with management even on there most ridiculous accusations. Many long term employees have left the company the last year. The company does offer good benefits and has those type of perks. Until the culture can be fixed, I would not recommend this employer especially with the job market as good as it is in the FM area.
Pros
Benefits and life work balance in most departments
Cons
Poor management and HR
Culture is great
Audit Support Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 26, 2018
People and benefits are amazing.
Credit for working to be healthy, opportunities to move to other departments, company is supportive of lifestyle changes.
Pros
Benefits and environment
Cons
Hourly
Never had a job give me anxiety before.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 12, 2017
They slam your brain with so much information, and while you finally get to the floor they have unrealistic expectations from you. Manager was hot and cold. One day your best friend, then the next day either acts like you don’t exist. Management can be very overbearing even though the majority of them haven’t done the job you are doing.

Their benefits range from inexpensive to outrageously pricey. Don’t bother with them if you get them from another plan.

As the headline mentions, I’ve never had a job give me anxiety before. This job did. I had anxiety attacks, and full blown panic attacks before I even got out of my house in the morning.

You’re just a number to them.
Pros
Cons
Management, Expensive benefits, just a number to them.
Easy job
Examiner (Current Employee) –  Jamestown, NDSeptember 18, 2017
The job is easy as long as you can stay focused and like to research. The office setting is great we treat each other like family. Must be able to work hard and be independent.
Pros
Flexible with evey day life
Cons
Having to sit at a computer all day
Doesn't care about you
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 9, 2017
Signed on for full time work, after training I was continually sent home after 2 hours due to "low workload", despite them actively holding a job fair for more employees in their lobby. Was told I could cross train for more departments only to be let go two days later due to "low workload".
Pros
Cons
Bad management
High expectations with little appreciation
Written correspondence examiner (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 2, 2016
I worked for the company a long time and kept expecting things to change and they never did. The pay was ok but you are expected to do a lot with terrible training and high expectations.

Compliance is a big issue. There are a ton of favorites on teams even though they deny that. I question managements decisions on many of their promotions. Deserving people don't always get ahead.

Very high stress with nobody to have your back. More blame then anything goes on.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Just about everything else
Audit Department
Auditor II (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDFebruary 14, 2016
No direction Department!

Horrible management and leadership with internal fighting and poor performance reviews. Very little to no advancement with tons of work load. High turnover and a somewhat long learning curve.

I have left the company for to many issues within the department. low moral and not a conducive place to work. Meetings, upon meetings, upon meetings only to explain how you are not working hard enough or meeting department metrics. Noridian is full of favorites.
Pros
flex time
Cons
extremely low moral, internal arguing, department favorites.
Noridian
MSP claims adjuster (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 22, 2015
Great place to work. People are nice, team work environment. Supportive management team with great communication throughout the company.
Pros
great hours
Cons
advancemet opportunities
Loved the Job and Coworkers!!!
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDFebruary 14, 2015
I enjoyed my job very much but think Training and Effective Management is lacking.

Onboarding new employees and got to work with some great people.

Every day is different and never the same for tasks that need to be completed.
Pros
Benefits and Wage