Norman Williams and Associates Employee Reviews

Temp agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCJanuary 30, 2018
Loved using Norman Williams, they are the best in town. I used them a few times in the past and they help in any way they can to match you with jobs that suit what you are looking for.
productive workplace
Quality Control Operator (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCJanuary 3, 2018
good place to work very friendly work environment most of the time you know what your job is gonna be on a weekly bases and if not management would make sure you get your assignment as soon as you get on the floor. the part I hated the most was wearing the steel toe shoes
Great Temp Service. Found good jobs for me for temp times.
Administrative Assistant/Belk Foundation (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCNovember 13, 2017
I worked in a variety of settings for this temp service. They were great about coordinating good work weeks and places like the bank, industry, business offices, etc. as needed.
Pros
Great variety of job assignments
Cons
I had to work around my class schedule in college.
Hard to get a job...
Panel Builder (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCNovember 2, 2017
I worked for the company and my child became sick. I gave them proper paperwork and still came to work even when my child kidney's were shutting down. I was black ball after that. I couldn't get a job through the company.
Best Temp agency in Sumter SC
Tire Build Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SCMay 25, 2017
Immediately placed out at Continental Tire in Sumter SC. Great work hours and advancement with Continental possible after 90 days. Office management and staff focused on getting you fulltime employment and the most money!
Pros
Great staff and managment
Cons
No direct deposit
Very Productive
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCFebruary 7, 2017
It had an opportunity to work for that company back in 2010 until the beginning of 2013. I enjoyed being around the staff/faculty at that time. Am quite sure the job are intact for people who are trying to earn employment.
Pros
Depends on the job you can receive great pay
Cons
Jobs are a temporary/service of employment...No career
Productive and fun workplace
Sample Technician Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Sumter scOctober 26, 2016
The enjoyable part of day,a typical day at work,your Co workers,the hardest part of my job,and what I have learn to pull sample for analysis to determine destination
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Slow work
Moved from plant to plant doimg different duties.
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCNovember 4, 2014
I worked for several different plants. The pay could have been better but work place was nice.
Nice company to work for.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCFebruary 5, 2014
On a usual day, I would help unload trucks in shipping and receiving. Then I would help pull pallets of merchandise to different departments and take everything out of the boxes so they could be priced and put on the shelves. Then I took the empty boxes to the baler and made bales of those boxes. Sometimes I was asked to stock on the night shift, assist my supervisors with something, help customers and bring carts in from the parking lot. I learned good ways of working in a team. The people I worked for and with were nice. Nothing about my job was hard to do. I liked being given work to do and trusted to do.