NORMANDY CARE CENTER

NORMANDY CARE CENTER Employee Reviews

The day at work was sometimes good and gets busy at some point the management was fine what I learned is is to be helpful to other residents besides your elders
Pros
free lunch snacks some friendly kind people great training
Cons
short breaks not enough hours
Bad attitudes, horrible scheduling, but overall it’s a great place to work at especially they have a lot of god benefits that are also great for others
You would think that because they are one of the lowest paying facilities they would at least talk to you like they have sense instead they are rude under staffed and don't offer any type of bonus to stay over they don't care about they're employees or residents and it shows.
Very rude staff, lots of favoritism. Definitely would not recommend. Only plus is the weekly pay. They will pick on you then play victim when you stand up for yourself. Have to have a nurse to use hoyers and they will take their time coming to help, putting you behind in your work.
It was a great facility to work for; unpleasant management was the negative. The DON controlled the Administer and human resource personnel making it a bad place to work. The DON and Administer are now separated from this employer.
Pros
3 day 12 hour shifts
Cons
Poor management
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Pay was 8.50 when I was there.... DON had favorites she herself was rude Cliqued Up They lacked supplies Admitted anyone it seems Seemed like a few nurses really didn't care
Cons
Could of been better hour for someone to work. Better work environment more pay better food the managers were okay so was the crew could of been more people to work at night instead of kust 1 person
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long days
Did not want to give me flexible hours. Never fully staffed and managers dont care about it. They also dont work together.I also have not learned from this place.
pro employee pro patient place to work. The DON is hard on the staff to produce offer very good services and she listens if a member of staff has an issue to discuss. The facility also gives increment after every evaluation.
I work a weekend only program and it was fine. I picked up hours as needed. I had no problem there. Salary was competitive and weekly pay was nice. Advancement was possible granted you went back to school and obtained the license for it.
The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with the staff on a personal level. I would have to say the hardest part of my job is reducing absences on a daily basis. I have learned to maintain professionalism at all times.
Pros
Excellent Rapor with Staff
Cons
High Turn Over Rate
This facility has a family friendly atmosphere. The nursing staff is very polite, and goes out of their way to ensure your comfort. The most challenging aspect of the job is the turnover. The most enjoyable part of the job is the residents.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Turnover
This facility is all about giving the resident what they want. They go the extra mile to make the resident happy.