NORRED & ASSOCIATES, INC. Employee Reviews

i don t have anything good to say
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAAugust 7, 2018
this was worst place I ever worked pay was the worst many many hour to see any real money I will not be telling anyone about this place the only thing I will it got me in security
Great company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2018
Loved working there had a great rapport with the account manager. Never had any problems with my pay or getting assistance. The ceo is great he is courteous and polite. Really have nothing negative to say about the company during my employment with them.
Pros
Vacations, Holiday pay, Overtime pay
Cons
Nothing to add here
Great opportunity
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  New Century, KSJuly 25, 2018
I got to learn a type of career field I wouldn't have been able to get experience doing if it wasn't for them. I also learned how to be very detail orientated through this job.
Poor management and structure
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 15, 2018
dealing with children. nobody wanted to work, and when they did decide to work, performance was disgusting. not enough employees. turnover rate, in my opinion, greater than 70%.
Hey, they pay more than minimum wage,
Customer Engagement Officer (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 13, 2018
Twice I was asked to take on a supervisory role. Twice I declined. Then the area manager began to attempt to make me to exceed the job description. "I'm sending a new guy there for you to train". "Liaison with the store manager & tell him this or that". In other words attempting to put me in a account manager role without consultation or compensation. Payroll errors were the rule, not the exception. I don't live paycheck to paycheck so I don't check pay stubs regularly. When I did find errors, or areas of concern and made phone calls to HR, payroll, home office I was dismissed, told erroneous information or hung up on. Or shuffled to personnel who can't assist you. I was actually told the CEO of the company does not have voicemail!! Really? Promised call backs. Never happened.
Pros
It was close to my house, Under 3 miles
Cons
Low pay, no increases, poor HR & home office support, exploitative corporate culture
To many hours not enough pay
Patrol officer/ Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2018
They had me working a lot of hours and not enough pay. I already had experience however they still made me start at entry level. And they also make you pay for your uniform and if you’re not there more than 6 months you don’t get your money back. But they make you turn back in the uniform🤔🤔you do the math.
Pros
Chill relaxed at my site
Cons
Needs better pay
Very stressful work place.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAJune 25, 2018
The typical day at work would managing up to 150 employees in the stores in the state of Georgia.
The things I learned were how to organize employees and understand their needs through the problem they had ongoing at the sites.What can we improve on how to deliver better security and how many things that was inaccurate or contradict policy. The worker culture hypertension to be more professional and certain steps was being made. When I would employees was treated wrong purposely it felt like what I read about slavery. Hiring new security offices that looks on people face when they receive a job knowing that they've been out of work for a month and their family having Financial stability show hope and opportunity.
Pros
Cons
illegal opperation
Work Place.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  1003 Virginia Avenue, Hapeville, Ga 30354June 17, 2018
A typical day at work was patrolling the property. I learn to be very alert. The hardest part of the job was staying awake because I worked the night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was the only one working that post.
A learning experience
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2018
It is a learning experience to work with a diverse of cultures. Also working at the airports and with the city employees was a learning experience and fun to be around.
Compensation was the only issue.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAMay 24, 2018
Management, workplace and overall conditions were good and met my expectations. The opportunity for overtime was excellent. Even though I considered the basic hourly rate to be below standard, the overtime made a difference.
Dead end job. No advancement
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
dead end job, no growth, no advancements, no benefits, no care for the employees safely. No vacations or sick days paid. Work alone in rough areas and the management is one of the worse.
Friendly Staff
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAMay 18, 2018
Great Place to work, overtime is almost always available. The warehouse positions are the best. If you work over night please dont fall asleep. Carry yourself in a professional manner at all times you never know who is watching.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
No enough benefits
Good for short term employment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAMay 16, 2018
I worked for Norred and Associates for a little over a year, i had very little problems out of the company. If you're looking for a job that is dependable on hours this is also the place. I was able to move in the company fairly quickly. the only problems I ever had was communication with my supervisors off site.
Pros
Moving up in compant, consistint scheduling.
Cons
Poor Communication
Stepping Stone
Security Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2018
I used my time at Norred as a stepping stone to better myself. I was given free range to manage my post in the best way I saw fit. i used ever person as a resource and learned all that was available.
Pros
Understanding staff
Cons
Run down sites
They have to many problems with there pay checks
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2018
This company is not aware of there pay checks and how they work, this company is very evasive about the pay, they d not tell you up front about it, you have to call all the time about your pay.
run
Head Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2018
The managers were very inconsiderate of others. People would up and quit and they would expect the officer that was on duty to stay over 16 hours or more. They wouldn’t show appreciation to the officers that’s been there for over 1-5 years or more. Norred is a sloppy company. They don’t pay you what you deserve. I can go on and on with this company it’s ridiculous.
Horrible management
Guard (Former Employee) –  GaFebruary 10, 2018
The company rarely care for employees despites how loyal they are to the company. You can bend over backwards, forwards, and sideways, but they would never do the same for you
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Poor management
Productive and fun place to work, while gaining experience.
Contract officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaFebruary 1, 2018
I have worked for Norred and Associates for 8 plus years as a contact officer. I had a overall good experience, both with the my manager and my co-workers.

The hardest part of the job for me was standing outside for 2 hours at a time, but I knew it was part of the job description, so I had no objections.

What I liked most about the job was that I get to interact with a lot of people through out the day. I was post at a hospital, so I got a lot of experience in Customers Service.

My manager was the best. He is firm but fair, he is truly a role model. He always look out for his officers, and if you need any personal help, you can always count on him. In addition, if you have any issue with your pay, just inform him and he will be sure to corrected it.
Pros
You get paid for your lunch break
Cons
They could give more raises
Not a good place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJanuary 9, 2018
This was the worst security job ever. No to little trainning was offered. They take 25 a week out for uniforms. Never will receive the money back. The security manager an a## hole and very conceded only cares about himself and never reachable.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Deceided about you or your health
Wouldnt work there
unarmed security officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2018
The company is very unprofessional and messy. The management is not good at all. The only ones who really do their jobs correctly and without being messy is the people in the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORRED & ASSOCIATES, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9