North American Dental Group
63Average

North American Dental Group Employee Reviews

United States172 reviews
Good to learn and leave
The pay and benefits are poor. The people are nice but the upper management are poor. I learned alot but they let me go in a way that just wasnt right.
Abandons its employees after promising them it won't
Was furloughed on March 21st 2020, with the promise of being recalled when the company began to re-open. They let us keep out company laptops during the furlough so we could return to work quickly. Then on June 4th I along with about half of my department were all terminated in a 15 minute conference call. We were told that with office re-opening that there was not enough work and our positions were being eliminated. We were not allowed to ask any questions and were as soon as management said what they needed to they left the call. We were offered a paltry sum for severance in return for waiving our rights and silence.
Toxic Leadership Leads to Toxic Culture
North American Dental Group on paper seems like an excellent place to work, but once through training it all falls apart. This is due to poor communication, closed minded middle management and toxic leadership culture. Very few people working at NADG enjoy their job.
Worst place to work
Do not apply for a job specially for orthodontic team member the worst experience un less if you want to be disrespected and minimized very unproductive and unprofessional environment
Pros
Cons
All of them
productive, qualitative, fun and great team work, diverse culture, technology
I think this is the best company I worked with. They appreciate you, your hard and smart work. There is a team work. They do not pressure or push you for production as other companies. They prefer on quality then quantity. I think this is the best and amazing company both for employees and patients. I would not leave this company if I would get this opportunity where I moved. I would like to see forward in future if this company would have hygienist position available. They give you more than enough time for each patient. All they expect from you is to treat patients as your family member. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Very Nice Work Environment
I loved working there, the job was complicated but I was getting proficient. Lost this job due to the Covid 19 pandemic. If I was recalled I would surely go back.
My dream
I love the people I work for but I just need something that fits more of MY dreams instead of me putting them on the back burner. I want to wake up and be happy that I’m working bc I want it, not bc I have to do it.
Excellent
I think it’s a very good company to work. Their benefits and compensation’s are excellent. My coworkers are wonderful to work with and very helpful and considerate. The management has been very supportive.
Burnout
This company does not care about staff. The pay is a complete joke for how busy the office is. Some assistants can be very rude and unwilling to help if you fall behind on schedule. OM micromanages and once even came to the clinical side to tell staff to stop falling behind while we were treating patients. Nobody’s job is safe here, they have fired loyal and long term employees. I dreaded working there every day, my best decision was leaving.
Not worth the pay
I worked here from April 2019 to October 2019 and while I was there I was trained by someone who was there for two weeks longer then I was. The office managers had no idea how to do there jobs they built contracts wrong causing payment from insurances to be incorrect. The manger was extremely incompetent not being able to get any answers for us
Big turn around with employees. Pay is not comparable to similar employers.
A good company with great goals. The management and micro management are not concerned with helping you grow as an employee. Company lacks training to be successful as a loyal employee.
Biggest Disappointment Ever
When I started at NADG, I was so excited and full of life. I had the life, health, and sanity drained from me. I would cry all the time, pray on my (10 minute) break, stress out about being so sick and losing my job because I was sick. Harassed and bullied. Management wouldn’t help, they only reinforced it by punishing me and letting the biggest bully get away with everything. It was sickening to see so many people literally become physically and emotionally sick from this place.
Pros
Snacks, slushees
Cons
Everything else
Wonderful place to work!
I have enjoyed every aspect of being part of the NADG family. They treat you like family from the moment you are part of their team. They are patient when I am learning and answer the questions I may have. Every employee has been friendly, knowledgeable and hardworking. I am often thanked for what I do and as we know, gratitude in the workplace is vital to creating a happy and positive work life for an employee.

They really are caring people, caring for people (and they use that philosophy both for their patients and employees). Overall, I have had a great experience and feel valued as an employee.
Open and Friendly work enviornment
North American Dental Group has been a welcomed change from my previous work related experiences, i have been with this co. for less than a year and never once have i been made to feel like I am inferior to anyone, Micromanaged, or replaceable, in fact it is quite the opposite , i have been,since day 1 made to feel like a part of the team not just in my dept but from everyone, i am appreciated, and trusted, and even when i make a mistake as we all do, I am still a part of the team, appreciated and trusted, never made to feel less than, that to me is what matters most, NADG has and continues to live up to the standards of who they say they are while making strides to progress and not leave anyone behind. It is rare to find such qualities in a company and it flows from the head down. if you are looking for perfection, keep searching, but if you want a position where equality and Substance matter, from first hand experience, it's here.
Do not waste your time
This is the WORST place I have ever worked. They try to push their "culture" on the employees. This company talks a good game when hiring employees but they DO NOT follow through. They low ball you on pay and new hires are starting out making more than people that have been there for 2 or more years. There are NO raises and when you ask about one they sweep it under the rug, little to no advancement, the training is horrible. Unprofessional supervisors and lack of communication. My advise would be to stay far away.
Pros
Cons
Raises, pto time, employees and supervisors
You're Only a Number Here
This place is truly a disaster. There is no structure, high work loads, lack of training, stressful, extremely low wages - just to name a few. The "higher ups" do not care about your feelings as long as they continue to get their bonuses it's all good. Very greedy company. You will never see a raise no matter how well you do your job or how long you are with the company, hence a high turn over. They say "Their Culture" is everything, but all that means is forcing employees to these pointless "huddles" so they can stand around for a half hour listening to how "grateful" everyone is. It is cult - like. I speak to few people here since they all enjoy their cliques. It's just simply a bad environment all around. I've only been here less than 1.5 years so I could maybe learn a new skill and move on to a company that truly appreciates my hard work. Don't waste your time here.
Pros
Cons
Stressful, Wages, Benefits, No Structure
Great Place to Work
NADG has been a life changing company to work for. Every day you learn something new and everyone you work with - while being some of the absolute best in their field and expertise - are extremely humble, down to earth, and 100% committed to collaboration to ensuring we are all taking the best care of our patients and team members. Everyone works hard and is passionate about what they do, but do so while having fun and keeping a great sense of humor.
Great work environment
I work in the Patient Service Center and I enjoy my job. This company provides an abundance of training and resources to help you succeed. The pay is fair and the environment is very positive. Highly recommended
The worst company I’ve ever work for
This is by far THE WORST company I have ever worked for. The revenue cycle “director” in Westlake is extremely negative and will never give you any sort of positive feedback. The reasonings for wanting to “part ways” are invalid. I have never heard one person tell so many lies. I have never been so happy to be let go from a job before. Multiple times I have asked for help and I never received it. I HIGHLY DO NOT recommend working for this company. Save yourself some headaches!
Run!
Poor office culture! Gossip, backbiting, pettiness, backstabbing prevail. The dentist treated me like I was subhuman. When the “money makers” lied on you, it did not matter what you said in defense of yourself, you were ALWAYS wrong! My main problem there was the dentist. If she”liked” you then you had it easy. If she didn’t like you you were treated with disdain and disrespect. My pay was awful! Very, very low. Not enough to sustain a family and household. Raise you had to almost beg for and it was just pennies!!
Pros
....still thinking
Cons
Poor pay, disrespect shown to some employees. Dentist wasn’t nice to work with.
Positive Environment and Great People
I've worked at this job for a little over a year and this is the most positive company I've ever worked for. If you're looking for a positive environment this is the job for you! The supervisors care what you have to say and will talk to you if you're going through any hardship. They're very understanding and know that people go through things and will listen anytime you need an ear. They will help you to make sure to help you so you're getting your incentives. This is a truly great company to work for and there's always room to move into another role if there's something that works better for you! I would highly recommended this company to anyone who wants to have a happy and positive work environment!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at North American Dental Group. Our community is ready to answer.