Play YouTube video button

North American Logistics Group Employee Reviews

1.7Job Security & Advancement
Productive work place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 23, 2019
It was a good and fun working environment, everybody got along and we all worked together as a team. The salary could be a tab more for the hard work we do at NAL.
Pros
Free lunches and holiday lunch
Cons
Short breaks and no benefits
Calm yet stressful environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2018
I enjoyed my time at NAL. It was a relaxed but busy environment. I learned the accelerator software system. The client that we worked with was very demanding.
Pros
Laid back environment, some downtime.
Cons
No lunch break, long hours, unpredictability.
Terrible place to work
Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 7, 2018
Consistently too stressful for too little pay. Literally get yelled at for doing your job here, and most management seem dedicated to not doing their job, or finding ways out of it. Also they repeatedly do not provide water or basic needs like toilet paper in the bathrooms, which is illegal on so many levels I don't even know where to start.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, management enjoys public humiliation of customer service employees.
Go if you're looking for the money
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 12, 2018
No benefits, no consistency with the office atmosphere. Managers play favorites with the male workers. Break time was all the time for them playing basketball, ping-pong in the break area or watching movies on their work computers. Phones would ring and never be answered. A lot of the staff is young and have no work ethic. Bosses didn't really care, as long as they were getting paid. Customer service was never a focus in an office that gave delivery services to customers after they ordered furniture and paid their money. Everyday leaving work was stressful and you will go home irritated. Unless you're the kind of employee that likes to clock in, put your feet up and do nothing while getting paid. Get ready to be a one-person worker in an office with 3-5 CSR's doing nothing.
Not enough hours. Very poor management and unorganized
Reach-truck operator (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TxFebruary 22, 2012
It could of been a good job, but they where constantly loosing accounts. Poor teaching, training, etc.
Pros
there was none
Cons
management always down talking the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North American Logistics Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2