North American Title Agency Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Hectic Environment
Post Closer/Title Examiner/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 9, 2013
Fast paced company with stressful environment multiple layoffs.
Pros
Cons
stressful
North American
Recording Clerk, Escrow Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 25, 2012
I check my email, the packages emails, and the general fax. I receive scheduling emails and place them on the settlement schedule. When applicable, I schedule closers on my closings that are out of the office, far away from the office, or after hours. I set up HUDs and send to the lender for approval. After the closing, I send the funding documents for approval to disburse. I disburse the file and send out the checks. I work with the processors, my closers, and the accounting department. The most difficult part of my job is the time element. I went back to school in order to get my Bachelor's Degree. I am planning to leave this field and start a new career in editing, writing, publishing, or proofreading.
Great place
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 24, 2012
I liked every minute being there. A typical day was very enjoyable and very productive. My co workers were the best ever. Management was great, they were very understanding and fair. I learned alot in the 5 1/2 years I spent there, it was like family.
Pros
always having luncheons, and clients would bring goodies

Want to know more about North American Title Agency?

Ask a question