North American TItle Loans Employee Reviews

productive a fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, SDAugust 9, 2017
productive and fun work environment.
i was a CSR that approved loans and also wrote them, took payments and dealt with the till on regular basis. answered telephones and dealt with customers
Not a good company too work at
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 10, 2017
Not a enough opportunity too grow.I use too work there by myself .Managers will not answer on time for approvals use too have customers waiting .You dont get raises or good benefits .
Pros
Not good company too work for
Worst place to work.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJune 12, 2017
These people do not care about they're employees. They will literally fire you for anything. With little to no warning. The area manager was the worst. If you have a problem and need help trying to solve it you had to call the area manager...which was no help because said area manager would rather make you feel stupid then actually help. They could care less if your child is sick and in the hospital. And God forbid you get sick. Good luck working for these people if your considering it.
Pros
Okay pay.
Cons
No advancement. Employees are treated like garbage. Area manager was the worst.
Easy job but managment is terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMarch 10, 2017
I worked there for 2 years and the job was relatively easy to learn and do but there were many rules and regulations from management. Each store does their own debt collection which gets out of hand when they will literally write a loan for anyone who has a title and an ID. I felt like a puppet the whole time. I did get a decent raise a year in, only because they had closed down a huge call center and could afford it. There is a very high turnover rate because area managers have no compassion for employees who haven't been there for 5 years and will always have favorites.
Not the best place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 16, 2016
I would rather not say. You are making loans on vehicle titles to any body and everybody. The upper management is horrible, the way they treat employees and cust. is horrible.
Awful Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Sioux City, SDJune 11, 2016
I worked here for about a month and I have to say that the Management and her side kick were so disrepectful to me. When the manager was not there the sidekick would watch everyone so closely then when manager would come back they would go in the back and talk about customers, and co workers it was soooo disrespectful!!! Everyday I went to work it was something else I did wrong even when I was still learning. I was told once that I was in the bathroom to long(only in there maybe 10 Min) . Like really ? I cant go the bathroom when you were in the bathroom the WHOLE day before. ? The other Co Workers were really nice but to young to understand how a place that small should be ran. I honestly feel bad for them because the Manager thinks since she has been there so long she can treat everyone badly. Its not fair and one day someone is not gonna deal with it!!! I can say one last thing if you wanna get paid good in this area. GO FOR IT! but if you dont have patience for a rude manager. DO NOT DO IT!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management ALL AROUND
Not family friendly
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South DakotaJune 3, 2016
I worked as a CSR for about a year and a half. The job itself was ok. Dealing with people who just got their vehicles repoed wasn't pleasant and I've been called about every name in the book by the customers there. Was told there was a wage freeze when I was hired. Apparently that lasted the whole time I was there because I never received a raise, despite ultimately learning how to do everything in the store, including managerial duties. The regional manager was awful. Any time a kid was sick I got "well you can have a half day, you need to figure it out and get in." Despite having plenty of available sick/vacation time. I learned a lot at this job but overall the horrible leadership, lack of pay and lack of caring about the employees makes this a job I'm glad I left behind. If you need money, go for it. If you want a long term career, look else where.
Pros
Fun co-workers, ability to win vacation days
Cons
Managment
Good company to work for...great atmosphere
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 29, 2015
Great company to work for... you learn a lot about customer service. It is a great atmosphere and every day is different. You do anything from calls to writing loans.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDDecember 17, 2014
Great place to work. Great upper management. Has a "family" atmosphere
Great Company
Customer Service Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 22, 2014
Title loan writing. I learned a lot about management and how to retain customers. Management was great, they hired a lot of good employees which made for good co-workers. The hardest part of my job was getting used to working in a small work environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was my customers, being able to build such a long term relationship with them to retain their business.
Small business
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 11, 2014
Had to handle alot of cash. The process was very easy to learn. Learned how to explain loans and work with customers on paying back funds.
Pros
small office easy to manage
Cons
health benefits were very costly
great customers
Customer Service Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 9, 2014
I liked working there for some of the customers and there was a few co-worker that was awesome. other than that it was drama it felt like I was in high school again. the mangers were the worst at drama . if you are looking for a title loan DO NOT go there
Pros
great customers
Cons
mangers were all drama
productive fun work place.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMay 13, 2013
A typical day would be making over 300 calls.
some times the customer can be having a bad day week or just mean. but as a call center rep you have to take it with a smile on your face.
management was nice and knew how to keep us busy but still knew how to have a good time. they let us play music and talk to each other while we worked.
the co workers made working a 12 hour shift fun by the conversations in the break room.
the most enjoyable part of the job would be the breakes.
Pros
free lunches, and the insentives you would get from showing up to work on time.
Cons
short breakes
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 12, 2012
Greeted customers, processed loans, processed payments, debt collection. Responsible for general office duties including: filing, data entry, answering multi-line phones, and record-keeping.
quiet setting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCSeptember 13, 2012
It was a nice relaxed atmosphere. I enjoyed working there very much.
It has its pros
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJuly 27, 2012
typical wor day consisted of having to wait on customers and collected. Very depressing job to see good people lose the property but they made a promise in good faith.
Pros
na
Cons
nothing to work towards