North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Review

View all North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University reviews

Productive and Educational
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 7, 2014
Working at the university is an educational experience that gives the individual an array of responsibilities. Starting my work here as an undergraduate I was given the assignment to help conduct research within the swine unit on the growth rate that feed additives had on pregnant sows and their soon to come litters. With this task I would make daily rounds to the unit to oversee the feeding of the formulated feed to the selected groups of sows. Along with this I recorded biweekly weights, analyzed fecal and blood samples, as well as conducting laboratory experiments. As a graduate student I conduct research pertaining to my thesis, which delves into the immune response of parasites on the the neutrophils of ruminants. With this study I am given control of what is to be done, data to be collected, and experimentation. This experience has taught me about time management and given me a more in depth view of biotechnology and genetics.

Other North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging. Keeps you on your toes
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 17, 2019
A typical day at work was preparing for class and setting up lab materials for all the students. I learned that I work well with students and that I am a good teacher.
League C University
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 8, 2019
A&T needs more modifications in their culture and education systems. It is a really weak university. They take it too easy to students (of course like many other US colleges and Universities).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2