North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Review

View all North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University reviews

Ncat
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 15, 2016
North Carolina A&T State University is a great place to work. The Interdisciplinary research work is carried out in the labs of NCA&T state university. I strongly believe that life is a process of learning.From my research experience i improved my communication and research skills.

Other North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Reviews

Productive workplace. Colleagues were supportive.
Associate professor of Sociology (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 23, 2019
I worked in the Department of Sociology and Social Work where students and faculty discussed work taught in the classroom daily. Faculty were supportive of one another and collaborated on various projects (research and teaching). The hardest part of the job was teaching and conducting research. Much of my time was spent teaching which limited the time I could spend on collecting data, analyzing data, and writing articles. The pay was not well for me; it was too low. It was later supplemented through a merit award I received in my 7th year. The most enjoyable part of this job was the celebration that took place at homecoming! It was a time for faculty, students, and alumni to come together to eat, watch football, and commune. Overall, my time at NC A & T was pretty good. I met wonderful colleagues and great students. I would recommend this institution to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
Job autonomy
Cons
Salary
Productive and challenging. Keeps you on your toes
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 17, 2019
A typical day at work was preparing for class and setting up lab materials for all the students. I learned that I work well with students and that I am a good teacher.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2