North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Review

View all North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University reviews

Productive and hard working environment
Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 29, 2015
For the two years working with NCAT, I have learned so many characters of a successful and disciplined employee. I have been working with wonderful peoples who taught me a lot about team work, leadership, organizing meeting and other.

In respect to technical experience, I have learned so many hydrology modeling techniques and softwares such as HEC-HMS, SWMM, and ArcGIS. I was able to understand and apply different storm water management techniques, LIDs, BMPs.

In addition, I have gained a motive and an experience on how to work with colleague and supervisor, how to make things done on time and meet deadline.

I believe , I have gained what it takes to be a good, hardworking, diligent and enthusiastic worker.

Other North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging. Keeps you on your toes
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 17, 2019
A typical day at work was preparing for class and setting up lab materials for all the students. I learned that I work well with students and that I am a good teacher.
League C University
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 8, 2019
A&T needs more modifications in their culture and education systems. It is a really weak university. They take it too easy to students (of course like many other US colleges and Universities).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2