North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Review

View all North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University reviews

NC A&T State University has a safe working place and has provided has productive environment for her employee to grow
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 16, 2015
It has been experiential to be in the academic environment at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. This has provided me opportunity to interact with professionals of different academic backgrounds. It improved my working ability and tolerance working with of different culture and behaviors.

Other North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging. Keeps you on your toes
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 17, 2019
A typical day at work was preparing for class and setting up lab materials for all the students. I learned that I work well with students and that I am a good teacher.
League C University
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 8, 2019
A&T needs more modifications in their culture and education systems. It is a really weak university. They take it too easy to students (of course like many other US colleges and Universities).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2