North Carolina State University Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 269 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 720 jobs at North Carolina State University because we can’t find any available jobs at North Carolina State University close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Education & Instruction
Employees at North Carolina State University have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Great environment, supportive co-workers and leadership. Leadership is great and very supportive and training is great. Overall great place to work and build your career.
Good place to work. Research is a top priority. Typical day includes: studying some new method and or implementing it The work place culture is very relaxed and collaborative
Good place to work for overall, good benefits, and much to learn. Paid time off and sick leave are extremely generous, some coworkers and faculty are great people to work with
Could be better with higher pay since new hire benefits have been reduced with medical for life benefits taken away. I enjoy the cafeterias and the campus is nice.
Good benefits and plenty of PTO but hard to advance. No clear goals or milestones to reach for obtaining a raise. Half employees are your typical state workers but the other half actually work.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 175 Indeed users who have interviewed with North Carolina State University within the last 5 years.
Recount a time when you had to handle a delicate communication situation. What type of leadership or management style do you prefer? What type of work environment do you prefer? What attracted you to this position? How would you prioritize your tasks including ones with overlapping deadlines? What is your management style? Detail your experience and familiarity with each of the required job skills/softwares etc.?
Field questions applicable to the trade.
How would you handle bad situation. If occurs.over time,completing daily task..team work, pay,
NCSU economist: Retail sales surge puts more pressure on Fed to raise interest rates | WRAL TechWire(opens in a new window)WRAL TechWire
Triangle job postings have dropped by 8% | WRAL TechWire(opens in a new window)WRAL TechWire
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Expands Strategic Partnership with NC State(opens in a new window)ForexTV
Opinion: Is manufacturing returning to NC? | WRAL TechWire(opens in a new window)WRAL TechWire
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- North Carolina State University