Dining Hall management is unprofessional and incompetent. More concerned with personal relationships than having an positive environment for employees
Great and would welcome the opportunity to go back.
Relaxed and flexible.
Work environment good. Management fair. Multiple break times. Flexibility of work hours on approval by management.
The work culture is great, everyone is up and doing.
Friendly and welcoming
Very tight, and professional, you feel like if you need help you can go to them for anything.
The working environment is lovely, plenty of diversity around the campus...as it should be!
The work environment was amazing. the faculties were pretty nice and they really took me in.
Generally innovative and values new ideas.
Different groups, departments, and divisions sometimes work on similar initiatives separately which can be frustrating. Groups are sometimes territorial over certain activities.
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at North Carolina State University?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at North Carolina State University?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at North Carolina State University?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at North Carolina State University?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at North Carolina State University? What are…7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at North Carolina State University?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at North Carolina State University?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make North Carolina State University a better place to w…6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at North Carolina State University?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at North Carolina State University?5 people answered