Recount a time when you had to handle a delicate communication situation. What type of leadership or management style do you prefer? What type of work environment do you prefer? What attracted you to this position? How would you prioritize your tasks including ones with overlapping deadlines? What is your management style? Detail your experience and familiarity with each of the required job skills/softwares etc.?
Field questions applicable to the trade.
How would you handle bad situation. If occurs.over time,completing daily task..team work, pay,
I didn't have to interview for my positions as for one the professor sought me out and for the second I was the only qualified candidate
Academic and Research
Standard Behavior Based questions
I was asked during my interview....what would make me stand out against other applicants that was applying for my position.
Why do you want to work for this University?
My motivation, reason for appying.
- What is the work environment and culture like at North Carolina State University?10 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at North Carolina State University?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at North Carolina State University?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at North Carolina State University?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at North Carolina State University? What are…7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at North Carolina State University?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at North Carolina State University?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make North Carolina State University a better place to w…6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at North Carolina State University?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at North Carolina State University?5 people answered