North Clinic Employee Reviews

Great Place
OB/GYN LPN (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MN 55446May 16, 2019
North Clinic is a great place to work. The pay is comparable to other facilities, they have benefits that are affordable but the packages kind of suck. The out of pocket and copays are VERY high. The people you work with and under are absolutely delightful. Unfortunately there is little wiggle room for hour adjustment. Would be a wonderful job for someone who can easily work 5 - 8 hr days.
Always presents new challanges, fast paced environment with friendly co-workers
CMA (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNNovember 12, 2018
North Clinic is an ever growing clinic that encourages cross training. I worked with Family Practice and as much as I loved working with the children I found it hard to cope when we lost a close patient.
I loved working here.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 24, 2018
Busy, fast paced medical clinic. Advanced technology was implemented. Great sense of team work between the various departments. I was given opportunity to grow in my field.
Caring Employer
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNAugust 6, 2018
I've been at my job for 2 years and love it. I've been promoted once too - great company if you like smaller organizations. Staff like where they work and the providers are smart.
Pros
relaxed environment, caring managers
Cons
no parking ramp
Fine
CMA (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 30, 2018
Small company compared to the other options that are around. If you like the small town feel than I think this is a good option. Benefits were good as well
Review
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 17, 2018
working here is pretty good. Great people. I sit at a desk and check people in, I schedule future appointments, san documents ect. I would recommend this job to someone who does not need to be on their feet all day
Stressful work place
Coding and Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNApril 20, 2018
I have never been at a job where turn over is so high. Does not seem to bother management they just keep hiring for people who do not last very long. If they can not find someone the burden gets put on rest of staff.
Benefits
Great Co-workers, poor management
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNMarch 12, 2018
I enjoy the people that I work with. Management could use some work with their favoritism. No room to grow with the company unless you are buddy buddy with the management team.
review
Medical Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNNovember 2, 2017
I think overall North clinic does the best job that it can. However, I was told there is always time to learn new things and advance and everytime I try to learn something new they tell me no. It is very frustrated as that is why I took a pay cut to work here and I would like to learn new things.
everyone worked as a team and the Physicians were a team player as well and easy to get along with.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 18, 2017
Checked in Patients and verified demographics, maintained patient forms and scheduled patients clinic appointments and procedures.
I felt there wasn't really a hard part of the job because we all worked together.
I really enjoyed the patient interaction and help problem solved for them.
Pros
Free lunches from Pharmacy Rep's
A fun place to work
Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 14, 2017
Fun and productive workplace, great employees to work with. Looked forward everyday to go to work. Management was very receptive to employee needs. great place to work
Pros
laid back and fun place to work
Cons
HR Manager at the time who is no longer employed by this company.
Very stressful work environment
CMA (AAMA) (Former Employee) –  All sitesAugust 12, 2017
Working at North clinic was very stressful. The staff was a very clicky and rude. Management were very favorable to employees they liked. The hours were not compatible for a family living life. Very little PTO offering and benefits were not that great for a family. The providers are all wonderful people and fun to work with. The environment was very chaotic unorganized and very little Communication from upper management that made all of the decisions.
Pros
Nice providers.
Cons
Pay, benefits, Pto
Great clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Osseo, MNJuly 10, 2017
Providers and nurses are very nice and helpful. They make all patients feel welcome. Management and communication needs more work but overall it isn't a bad place to work at.
best place for learning details.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJune 10, 2017
a positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work , and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day, some times management needs to encourage the employees.
Nice people - Not a lot of room for advancement.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJune 6, 2017
Excellent patient care focus. Supportive co-workers and management. Limited opportunities for advancement. Small company so pay and benefits are below average.
A great place to work and retire
North Clinic Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNApril 24, 2017
Working at North Clinic is a great place to work, where staff is dedicated to the patient experience, and engaged in their positions. The team is fun, friendly, and positive. The most enjoyable part of working here is the caring and fun staff.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Osseo, MNApril 17, 2017
Small, friendly place to work. Other employees are nice and easy to get along with. Flexible schedules. Family oriented. Plenty of room for advancement.
Productive in learning hands on.
Medical Assistant-Extern (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 18, 2017
I feel like overall there need to be at least one other person working here. It was very hectic as in one person doing the job of medical receptionist/billing as well medical assistant so i just felt like to balance things out there could have been at least one other person working.
Productive workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNMarch 31, 2014
High populated work environment, good co-workers, friendly atmosphere
unstaffed
Triage Desk under supervision of RN (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 7, 2014
I worked with a family medicine MD and the nurse was responsible for rooming patient, blood draws,ekg and assisting the MD. Also I did some triage when the MD was not there.
Pros
nice people
Cons
Poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.