North Colorado Medical Center Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working here
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 12, 2018
I had great coworkers that made the environment very nice and easy going. The job itself may be stressful at times in the ER but the people you work with make it better.
Cons
Short Breaks, low compensation
N/a
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 29, 2018
The psychiatric unit at NCMC closed several years ago and no longer exist, so there is nothing to write about. The people that I worked with were great.
mixed
Behavioral health tech (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 26, 2018
I love the toga recognition employee system and the staff was always great. Leadership shut down the behavioral health department which was a horrible decision on leadership so, I am mixed.
job
Registered Nurse, Level II Trauma Center (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 11, 2018
The ER is a very busy department with staffing issues at times. They do have some turn over at times, There is a lot of lay offs at this time
Not sure of the future
Na
Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 2, 2018
I enjoyed working at NCMC. I think it was a great job but poorly managed overall. I enjoyed working with the emergency department medical staff and clinical team.
Pros
Na
Cons
Poorly managed
Great culture, where coworkers become a family
Preop/Postop/Phase II RN and charge nurse (Current Employee) –  Greeley, coJanuary 4, 2018
I have worked at NCMC in many roles from a CNA to a Manager, and I am currently a perdiem RN. I came back to working here because of the patient population and culture of the staff at NCMC. Many of the staff have been there long time and get to know each other. It is like a family team atmosphere. Great place to learn and grow as a nurse or other healthcare provider.
Pros
Great culture and staff
Cons
Ran by Banner Health Care in another state with different laws and regulations
Great benefits and managers
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 16, 2017
Great place to work with friendly people. Supportive management that encourage growth. Amazing benefits and competitive pay. I have been with Banner for 16 years and would love to stay if more opportunities where available for at home work.
Great flight program
Flight Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 12, 2017
Worked for NCME for 14 years, loved it! Only left due to relocation. I would highly recommend working there. Great team work, safe environment and excellent aircrafts.
great co-workers
Title, ARNP and Clinical Lead (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 6, 2017
The clinic I work in has great, committed employees who are compassionate and caring. My direct manager is great, but there have been may changes as of late that make me wonder about flexibility and job security going forward.
Great Team
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 19, 2017
Great department team, Corporate Management was kind of a mess, salary MUCH lower than competitors. No room really for advancement which prompted my decision to follow a different path
Fast-paced
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 12, 2017
Work in hospital pharmacy is very busy. One must always be on their toes. Multitasking and prioritizing are very important skills to learn working in this environment.
good place to work, good people.
Registered Nurse/ Relief Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 4, 2017
Busy hospital. Good group of people to work with .
Liked the diversity and acuity. Like many facilities in our area we periodically run short staffed.
workplace culture
Register Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 27, 2017
A positive, up-beat place to work. Management is supportive and helpful in meeting your professional goals. Continuing education is encouraged and efforts are made to insure you have opportunities to reach these goals
Good Place to Work
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CO 80631September 10, 2017
Good Management and truly care about their employees. Insurance is to Banner providers only. No complaints on providers until a procedure is needed and not provided locally.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Not great Pay
Great employees
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 22, 2017
Most employees are very helpful and great team players. I have witnessed personally, different departments all working together for the benefit of the patient.
They also have a hospitality house for families to be able to stay close to their loved ones if they are from out of town.
Pros
Team work
Cons
stress
N/a
Cashier/Registration (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 22, 2017
The people I worked with, management was terrible, fun environment. Learned different programs. Hardest part of job was always trying to please management no matter what you did or how hard you worked it was never good enough. It was hard for them to give you a "good job".
Hospital
Clinical Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CO 80631August 21, 2017
Worked in the quality improvement department which provided outcomes analysis with data to confirm areas of high and low performance. Provided statistical graphs.
Great place to work with great environment
PFS Sr. Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 12, 2017
I really enjoy working in Hospital setting. Fast paced and productive work environment. Goal oriented daily. Team building skills. Leadership huddles.
Pros
1 hr lunches
Cons
Not enough hours in day to meet deadlines
Interesting and educational place to work
Clerical coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 6, 2017
Responsible for department billing, corporate billing, arranging and conducting clerical interviews, training of all new clerical personnel, develop job descriptions and training protocols, front desk duties, time cards attendance records, updating department documents, employee schedules, order office supplies. Assist department manager in various administrative duties.
Pros
Interesting place to work.
Basic hospital setting
Certified Nurse's Aide (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 17, 2017
I worked here for 3 years in 2 different job positions. I worked 12 hour shifts that I enjoyed. Overnight shifts gave me the oportunity to learn a lot more about my position as a C.N.A.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Lots of office politics