Unsafe for staff, physical danger and danger to your license, future and livelihood.
Because it got very emotionally and mentally stressful. With no breaks, rarely ever a bathroom breaks, constant worries if the next shift staff would come, not knowing if you were going to be mandated, watching your backs for the kids & supervisors, not getting support when you need it, having supervisors who wouldn’t come by to check like they should, and so many other things. It got to the point where I didn’t feel safe there, I thought I’d either end up in a bad situation or get in trouble for some lie a kid says. This place is not good for anyone’s safety or health.
Supervisors are cut throat and will try to get you fired if you don't agree with them or feel that you're working style is not similar to their's. Supervisors will cross their name off the schedule and mandate that a lower worker stay for an extra shift. Supervisors leaving workers with too many kids to hang out in offices or watch football/ sports. Workers bad mouth the kids at night in earshot of other sleeping children. Previous Therapist dragged younger children into therapy if they refuse. Surprised that they have not been shut down already.
Lack of upward mobility, relocation, poor management
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make North Spring Behavioral Healthcare a better place t…5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of North Spring Behavioral Healthcare?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of North Spring Behavioral Healthcare about how to improve it?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare?3 people answered
- If you were to leave North Spring Behavioral Healthcare, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare?2 people answered